iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor - 2018

Started by Ron Wenrich, February 28, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

I agree, she just got too mouthy, especially at Tribal!  ;D
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

I was on the road and missed the past two weeks episodes, so I was happy to get to watch this one tonight.  I have no favorites left so I'll just watch and enjoy.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

She made her move way too early :).  Right now, my money is on Kellyn to win.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

Since I have missed at least three episodes I have no favorites or even expectations.  I am just watching and enjoying.  I see that paranoia is alive and well.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WV Sawmiller

I forgot it was on till about 15 minutes after it went off. Next week does not look good either. Will be real different look by time I do see one.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Papa1stuff

It can be watched on CBS
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

Cedarman

Donathan just saw his tenure shortened by one week by playing his idol.  Will he be the next to go?
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

DPatton

Although Donathan is not one of my favorites this season, I was sure glad to see he didn't fall victim to Jenna's evil plot. Serves her right to get voted out. 
TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

Jeff

Heartily agree with that!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Chuck White

Just four minutes till SHOWTIME!   popcorn_smiley popcorn_smiley popcorn_smiley
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

It's gotta be tough trying to figure out who you can trust and who you can/can't continue trusting.   ???  

Cedarman

Two good flippers could splash cold water on someone's survivor plans next week.  Watch two of the women dance.  Are they hearing the fat lady sing for them?

WDH

Dom turned out to be a better player than I first thought he would be.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Raider Bill

Donathan and Laurel kept their loyalties and promise.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Magicman

I guess that it is being edited in such a way that who knows what is happening behind the scenes.  Anyway, I am enjoying this series and I have no predictions or favorite.

WV Sawmiller

I was happy seeing Laurel stay in. She seems pretty decent and a good player. I am surprised Donathon has survived this long but I think he almost blew it this time. I believe everybody thought he was no threat before so never worried about him. I thought Wendel was very classy about losing the immunity even though he finished first. Both he and Laurel are to be commended for the way they handled that I think. Hated to see Kelyn (?) go. I thought she was pretty classy - I'd have booted Dom off instead. 
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Roxie

Quote from: WDH on May 10, 2018, 06:54:41 AM
Dom turned out to be a better player than I first thought he would be.
When Donathan told Wendel that he would vote for Dom when he was in the jury, he was saying what I've been thinking for weeks now.  Dom has had a consistent game and been on top in his tribe from day one.  Every player left is and has been riding his coattails.  Why haven't they gone after him?  They acted like it would be a bold move to vote Wendel out?  Why not Dom?  He didn't have immunity and Donathan was the only one brave and contrary enough to write Dom's name in the tribal council vote. 
Desiree attempted a mutiny weeks ago and ended up on the jury.  I look for Donathan to be joining her before the women left get the boot.  This season is putting me to sleep it's been so boring and predictable. 
Say when

Ron Wenrich

I believe both Wendel and Dom both have immunity idols.  

Next week should be interesting.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Raider Bill

Quote from: Ron Wenrich on May 17, 2018, 11:35:17 AM
I believe both Wendel and Dom both have immunity idols.  

Next week should be interesting.
And Donathan too I think.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Magicman

I guess that we will have a 2 hour finale this coming Wednesday the 23rd.

WV Sawmiller

Wow! What a finish. I was actually rooting for Laurel. I was impressed when Dom discussed giving up the final immunity idol and trying to knock out Wendal in the fire making and would love to have seen him do that but he wimped out and it cost him. Great finish.
Howard Green

Chuck White

I kinda thought that Dom had it in the bag, what a surprise when Wendell got it, and Laurel didn't get any votes!

Cedarman

A very well played game.  I remember Wendell graciously conceding an immunity challenge to Laurel when he didn't holler for Jeff.  I remember at the time thinking this could be important and it was.
An enjoyable evening.

WDH

I guess Dom did not think about the possibility of a tie.  If he had brought Angela, she would have voted for him in the event of a tie.  But, then again, there would not have been a tie had Laurel been on the jury and voted for Wendell as a jurist.  A very interesting ending.

Thank You Sponsors!