iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Quickie Quiz Jackpot #14

Started by mesquite buckeye, March 25, 2013, 11:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mesquite buckeye

Here we go. Who am I?

Heading out to el Rancho in am tomorrow, so don't get discouraged if you don't get clowned right away...... smiley_biggrin01 smiley_whip
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Jay C. White Cloud

"To posses an open mind, is to hold a key to many doors, and the ability to created doors where there were none before."

"When it is all said and done, they will have said they did it themselves."-teams response under a good leader.

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Okrafarmer

Looks like walnut. Junglans quispium.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

mesquite buckeye

Or Bigstuckus crackalotus

But not that. ;D

giant splinter

Is this an elevation specific plant? like
Pinion Pine
roll with it

mesquite buckeye

Well, sort of, but aren't they all?...... ;D

Not a pine.

:snowfight1: candle_smiley dadgum you, Charlie! dadgum you, Charlie! dadgum you, Charlie! franken-smiley smiley_eek_dropjaw smiley_eek_dropjaw smiley_eek_dropjaw

giant splinter

roll with it

mesquite buckeye

Well, it might be, but then the fun would be all done.

:snowfight1: :snowfight1:

We have a winner....... ;D

smiley_clapping smiley_blue_bounce smiley_bounce smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_bounce smiley_blue_bounce

giant splinter

Thank You Sir ;D :)
When will you offer that super framed print of yours there as a prize in the Quickie Quiz Jackpot.
Prize or not your quiz is a challenge and fun to join in on, the fact that you have come up with having to ID these beautiful desert trees without ever looking at bark or fruit,pods or flowers is what is challenging and keeps the ball rolling.
Thanks for your efforts
roll with it

mesquite buckeye

You are very kind. The photo and eucalyptus frame are for my niece, who pestered me for it and has threatened to come out and help us plant 10,000 saguaro treelings to the field. That would be good.

The frame weighs 30 pounds. :o :o :o

Thank You Sponsors!