iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Kathy's big Trip

Started by johnjbc, March 19, 2006, 03:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnjbc

Kathy has been getting ready for her trip to Utica for 2 weeks. She has me all set up with TV dinners in the frig, and clothes to wear :-*. Yesterday we put a new Fan Belt on the car and got it ready for her trip. She will be baby setting for Irene (daughter) while Tim (husband) is away at school.
This morning she got up at 5:30 AM to pack.

Here she is counting her Money and making sure the Cell Phone is charged

She is afraid I might not remember to feed and water Lucky so she has the water dish A pan and can all filled

It is 8:00 AM and she is on the way.

LT40HDG24, Case VAC, Kubota L48, Case 580B, Cat 977H, Bobcat 773

Jeff

Since Kathy is away I think its our place to keep you on track so first of all Dont forget to pick those garbage cans up and bring them back up to the house.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

breederman

Hey I think she has my suit case!
getting a little snow up here just south of utica,  but it is not sticking on the road here.  We are an hour south just off of route 8
Together we got this !

Tom

I would help keep you straight but my wife lines everything up for me too.  I'm not sure if she thinks I can't fend for myself or if it's true love.   :D

johnjbc

Jeff
The garbage can is in the garage. Brought it in right after she left.

breederman She just called. Made it OK but she hit some pretty good snow for the last 30 miles.

Tom Sometimes its good to be watched over. Told her I had a party lined up for every night but I don't think she believe me.

LT40HDG24, Case VAC, Kubota L48, Case 580B, Cat 977H, Bobcat 773

leweee

remember fellas ;D
PARTY AT JOHN'S[/size]

smiley_jester smiley_jester smiley_trap_drummer smile_juggle smile_juggle smiley_clown smiley_bounce smiley_bounce

breederman....good one :D :D :D
P.S.        B.Y.O.B smiley_turkey_dancing smiley_turkey_dancing
        :D :D :D :D
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

SwampDonkey

John, your missing someone to dress you and put your bib on at the table. :D :D  :D

I hope the poor old dog makes out ok. ;D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

asy

John, does the dog have to use the green water can to fill his own bowl?

Make sure you behave, won't you!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

getoverit

I dont know Kathy, but I like her already.... anybody that uses them black plastic redneck suitcases is allright by me ;)  The neat thing about using them is that if you break one, you can get more at any grocery store, and if you find something to bring home while you're away, you can always get matching luggage to pack it in. :D :D
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

Lud

At least she gets to go to Utica!
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

Furby

I carry spare bags in my luggage just for those things I find along the way GOI. ;D

pigman

Quote from: johnjbc on March 19, 2006, 04:32:16 PM

Told her I had a party lined up for every night but I don't think she believe me.

I know the feeling. When my lovely wife left to spent a few days at our daughter's this winter, I told her I was going to have a wild party every night. 8) She just laughed and left. :(  Must be our advanced age or something. ::)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

breederman

lud,
   Have ya ever been to Utica? ;)
Together we got this !

Thank You Sponsors!