iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

looking

Started by coxy, May 20, 2018, 07:28:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

why is that when looking for a piece of equipment you cant seem to find it but when not looking there all over errrr

GRANITEstateMP

or when a great deal comes up, you just spent you slush money on something else???
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040
Load Trail 12ft Dump Trailer
2015 GMC 3500HD SRW
2016 Polaris 450HO
2016 Polaris 570
SureTrac 12ft Dump Trailer

nativewolf

Then we must be related because that sure has been happening to me.  

Out of curiosity Coxy what are you look?  I'm forwarder hunting still.
Liking Walnut

coxy

iv been looking for another 518 cat skidder but couldn't find what i was looking for looked at 10 of them but not what i wanted for the price iv been putting of letting the wife get a new suv so i could get the skidder well we ended up getting her a new suv and 2weeks later up comes a nice 518 but cant swing getting it now and don't want to finance it  errrrr >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( it never fails 

nativewolf

Quote from: coxy on May 20, 2018, 12:26:15 PM
iv been looking for another 518 cat skidder but couldn't find what i was looking for looked at 10 of them but not what i wanted for the price iv been putting of letting the wife get a new suv so i could get the skidder well we ended up getting her a new suv and 2weeks later up comes a nice 518 but cant swing getting it now and don't want to finance it  errrrr >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( it never fails
That's simple...just sell the SUV (expedition?) and you'll have the $.
Liking Walnut

coxy

:D :D :D ill give you her number and you tell her  :D :D :D

mike_belben

I drive a 1986.  Wife drives a leased 2018.  We would not be able to live together in a camper very long if it were the other way around. 

Happy wife, happy life.  
Praise The Lord

nativewolf

Quote from: coxy on May 20, 2018, 01:01:35 PM
:D :D :D ill give you her number and you tell her  :D :D :D
I'd be glad to tell her.  I won't be living with her though.  Good luck on that! :D
Liking Walnut

mills

Coxy, 

Is the SUV all wheel drive?  

Lighten up on the hitch and everybody can be happy!  ;D ;D ;D

Firewoodjoe

I just got rid of the wife and bought a skidder haha. I can laugh at it now but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone 😋

mike_belben

Look on the bright side.  Im sure theres a few exes out there who got the house and the proceeds of the skidder sale.
Praise The Lord

Southside

Quote from: Firewoodjoe on May 20, 2018, 08:34:07 PM
I just got rid of the wife and bought a skidder haha. I can laugh at it now but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone 😋
So you got a skidder for your wife - good trade.   8)
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Firewoodjoe

Lol she took what was hers that was it.

PA_Walnut

WANTED: Woman who is blonde, loves to cook and clean and has a Cat 518 skidder.
Please respond here with a pic of the skidder.
I own my own small piece of the world on an 8 acre plot on the side of a mountain with walnut, hickory, ash and spruce.
LT40HD Wide 35HP Diesel
Peterson Dedicated Wide Slabber
Kubota M62 Tractor/Backhoe
WoodMizer KD250 Kiln
Northland 800 Kiln

Firewoodjoe

Haha I told myself I wouldn't get married again unless she owned a log truck or Feller Buncher! I'm not trying to beat up on a married. Good deal just didn't work for me.

Skeans1

Coxy you might look out here once in a blue too.  Edited by admin - no craigslist ads permitted. 

Matt601

Quote from: mike_belben on May 20, 2018, 02:38:10 PM
I drive a 1986.  Wife drives a leased 2018.  We would not be able to live together in a camper very long if it were the other way around.

Happy wife, happy life. 

My wife will alway drive the best we have too.

I know I been wanting a skidder put down payment to hold one and the guy sold it before I got home and gave me my money back. I spent it on a truck and the only tj 225 around here comes up for sale.
No matter where you go there you are!!!

luvmexfood

I always did that for my wife. In 2001 surprised her with a $34,000 vehicle. Diamonds she wanted. Paid for it all. Then along came a smooth talking man. She and him now enjoy the fruits of my labor and he buys her nothing. He also was married but bought all the toys for himself. Be good to her but keep it fair for you.  :-[
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

BargeMonkey

The deals are always out there but I know what you mean when you get searching for something specific and it's no where to be had. 🤣
 My father always said the cheapest piece was the one you paid for, they know when to leave. I lost it all the first time at 27, the house, both vehicle's, all the toys, like a fool I recently came close again, the next one better bring alot to the table. 

Bosco

???I've found lots of good deals and while I'm mulling it over or kicking tires its SOLD! So many times snooze and looze! Gotta strike while irons Hot, cant play with scred money.

FFLM

Paul did you see the one in Grafton Vermont on CL? Not sure age and price range you are looking for.
208 Jack, 372's and F450 Stroker

coxy

i also don't want another g matic junk on the next skidder  want one with the cat winch or the clark/Lufkin  not sure what year they switched from g matic to the cat winch but have one on the other skidder and it has never been apart except for the release finger broke but that was a 45min job to fix and has over 30k hours would like to see a g matic  have that many hours on clutch and brake bands  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

teakwood

Quote from: Firewoodjoe on May 21, 2018, 06:55:36 AMI'm not trying to beat up on a married. Good deal just didn't work for me.

The same for me!  
As i was a foreigner in this country and my ex is a lawyer and works in the courthouse where divorces get resolved i couldn't even open up my mouth. She said how much and i signed the stupid paper. But actually it could a have been a lot worse.
I won't make the same mistake again, definitively no second marriage for this hard working man.:D    
National Stihl Timbersports Champion Costa Rica 2018

mike_belben

I told my second wife the same exact thing.
Praise The Lord

PA_Walnut

Quote from: teakwood on May 27, 2018, 09:55:51 AMI'm not trying to beat up on a married. Good deal just didn't work for me. The same for me!   As i was a foreigner in this country and my ex is a lawyer and works in the courthouse where divorces get resolved i couldn't even open up my mouth. She said how much and i signed the stupid paper. But actually it could a have been a lot worse. I won't make the same mistake again, definitively no second marriage for this hard working man.    

It would be easier to find a strange woman, buy her a house and car, bid farewell and live happily ever after.
Bourbon and/or beer fixes most of it.
I own my own small piece of the world on an 8 acre plot on the side of a mountain with walnut, hickory, ash and spruce.
LT40HD Wide 35HP Diesel
Peterson Dedicated Wide Slabber
Kubota M62 Tractor/Backhoe
WoodMizer KD250 Kiln
Northland 800 Kiln

Thank You Sponsors!