iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Snowblower Recommendations

Started by lowpolyjoe, November 14, 2014, 08:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4x4American

I have a yard machines cheapo and it's halfway decent, emphasis on halfway.  It's put together real cheaply.  The cutting edge is prolly 1/16" thick...

My pops just bought one of them craftsmen ones, with the joystick.  It seems allright.  It has bottom levers that are steering clutches.  I just assembled it for him I never ran it, so couldn't tell ya
Boy, back in my day..

4x4American

Brucer if its a steel tank and you can weld cut it open wire wheel it and then weld it back!  Or, I'd fill it full of all sorts of abrasive things and put it in a hamster wheel.
lol
Boy, back in my day..

JJ

JJ

Quote from: sawguy21 on January 06, 2015, 11:24:09 PM
Make sure you have spare shear bolts and auger belt. Also clear the area to be worked before it snows, door mats and frozen newspapers are hard on the machine. ;D

So is a 20' cable dog lead.  Don't ask how I know  ::)

JJ

sawguy21

Was the dog attached? One of my customers did that, the dog wasn't hurt but absolutely terrified of the machine afterwards.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

JJ

No dog attached.
When I am home they are free range.

JJ

John Mc

Quote from: JJ on January 25, 2016, 06:45:55 PM
Quote from: sawguy21 on January 06, 2015, 11:24:09 PM
Make sure you have spare shear bolts and auger belt. Also clear the area to be worked before it snows, door mats and frozen newspapers are hard on the machine. ;D

So is a 20' cable dog lead.  Don't ask how I know  ::)

JJ

Lost a nice 50' garden hose. It did not shear the bolt, but it was a real pain getting it unwrapped from the auger.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Thank You Sponsors!