iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New logrite on the way

Started by coalsmok, March 23, 2015, 08:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coalsmok

Have been looking at the 60" cant hook for a while and my wife seen me looking.  Guess she thinks I have been a good boy.  ;). She called me this morning to tell me to stop looking it was coming in the mail. 8)

samandothers

She is a keeper, a good wife!

I received a 36" on and some Blue Creeper this weekend from mine!

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

You have a very loving Wife.  logrite_cool  A keeper for sure.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WV Sawmiller

Got my 60" LogRite cant hook and first bottle of blue creeper Saturday morning. It is certainly well built. I thought about the 78" hook but the 60" hook will already handle a bigger log than my mill. As I mentioned in another post since I called and mentioned the FF and Tammy at LogRite gave me a 10% discount which sweetened the deal. If you didn't get a discount not too late to call and ask for it as a FF member. Good luck.

Enjoy. Be careful out there.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

justallan1

I ordered the 60" when I ordered the new mill and sure like it so far. It's light enough yet feels plenty strong enough for anything that I want to do.

21incher

My 60" is the perfect size for me and it is built to last forever. That 10% discount has me thinking about a mill special now. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

dgdrls

The blue hook was a gift from LogRite and the FF
the orange one was a clearance sale purchase from Logrite.

Simply the best hooks built period.

Best
DGDrls

YellowHammer

Coalsmok,
You got a keeper.  Did you tell her she could borrow it anytime you had the mill fired up? ;D
YH
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

coalsmok

It got here yesterday and I took it for a test run this evening.  Wish I had ordered one when I got the mill, used it on a 30+" and a 10" and loved how it hooked.  8)
@Tamiam. If you need a happy customer pic feel free to use this one.

@YellowHammer She would help if I asked, but I like not having to do much around the house and she likes not doing the kind of labor found around a mill.

beenthere

What happened to that pic?   Congrats on the hook.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

coalsmok

I really have no idea, looked fine on my phone when I uploaded it. ???

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: beenthere on March 26, 2015, 08:02:13 PM
What happened to that pic?   Congrats on the hook.

Its your eyes Brother Been.  :D :D :D :D That pic is clear to us.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

coalsmok

Poston its even fuzzy to me.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tam-i-am

Quote from: coalsmok on March 26, 2015, 07:55:52 PM
It got here yesterday and I took it for a test run this evening.  Wish I had ordered one when I got the mill, used it on a 30+" and a 10" and loved how it hooked.  8)
@Tamiam. If you need a happy customer pic feel free to use this one.

@YellowHammer She would help if I asked, but I like not having to do much around the house and she likes not doing the kind of labor found around a mill.

Jeff found some customer pics to put on our website.  We prefer action shots.  Coalsmok maybe you can take another pic outside that is less fuzzy ;)

Thanks for all the comments. 
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

samandothers

Got a 36" for my birthday last week.  Got a chance to use it this weekend!!  Sure is easy to roll a log!

Thank You Sponsors!