iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

thanksgiving clay shoot

Started by drobertson, November 28, 2014, 08:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

This has been going on for many years now, we moved from Lavernas' to her daughters this year, the same good cooking and the same shooting ;D  the best in all these years have been 24/25. this year went to the youngest of the men ;D ;D  good eyes I reckon,  but Ryan and Nathan went 22/25 

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

clww

Awesome! Looks like a good time was had by all. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

redprospector

Looks like a lot of fun, and brings back some good memories.  ;D
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

ely

Yes i agree mm great family tradition.

Thank You Sponsors!