iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A very sad day

Started by goose63, August 12, 2018, 11:16:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goose63

Annie has had a big lunp on her front leg for a long time and we knew it was cancer.

Monday when we got home from the pig the lump was huge I took her to the vet he told me it was just a matter of time Wensday it broke open.

Saterday I took her back to the vet and had her put to sleep we are going to miss Annie.

goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Chuck White

Always a very sad time Goose, our thoughts are with you!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WV Sawmiller

Sorry for your loss. Our pets bring so much joy in our life. They are never judgmental and totally forgiving and just want to be with us. I am sure Annie can never be replaced but maybe you can adopt another pet soon to occupy some of your free time.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

sawguy21

I am sorry for your loss, I know it hurts. She will always have a place in your hearts. I had to do the same thing on Wednesday with the cat. I keep waiting for her to jump on the bed to get her ears rubbed.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

barbender

I'm very sorry, Goose. Losing a pet is it's own kind of grief, do your best to enjoy the good memories of Annie. We lost one of our dear dogs this spring. After a period of mourning, my daughter went and picked a pup to keep sharing life with. This is Scout, he's a 4 month old Mini-Aussie/Heeler cross and he's settling right into the family. Not the same, and I wouldn't want him to be, but he is filling a dog shaped hole we had in our lives.

Too many irons in the fire

Bruno of NH

Sorry for you loss.
It's hard to lose a good dog.
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

olcowhand

Sorry for your loss, Goose.
Olcowhand's Workshop, LLC

They say the mind is the first to go; I'm glad it's something I don't use!

Ezekiel 36:26-27

Roxie

Goose and Sawguy, I'm so very sorry for your pain. 
Say when

yukon cornelius

So sorry for your loss. Dogs sure do improve our quality of life.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

1countryboy

You have to remember all the good times.   Dogs have and are part of our family too.  We lost a wonderful Golden Retriever, male.  Vet told use several months prior that he had a tumor.  I came home from heart surgery and he passed the next day.  (he waited to say goodbye.  

In time, a wonderful guy or gal, will be sent into your lives.  We know this for a fact.  Its happened to us with over 20 rescues over the years.  

Treasure the memories and google, The Rainbow Bridge. 

Ohio Certified Tree Farm, Ohio Centennial Farms, Ashland County Soil Conservation Award., USDA/ASCS/FSA forest management(TSI) 1963 to present, retired educator, NOT retired farmer and a real farm shop to fix all my old equipment.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

goose63

Thank you guy's Nancy and I dont have any kids of our own we did rase my grandson but it was 3 dogs and one cat that are our kids Nancy took it perty hard again thank you for all the thoughts
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

pine

So sorry for your loss.  The loss of a dog is always hard.

thecfarm

That is sad news indeed. I lost my Boo-Boo to cancer. That was a sad day too.
He's on the front lawn where he can watch over and protect The C Farm.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bill Gaiche

dgdrls

Always tough when a pet passes,
very sorry for your loss.

D

Tom the Sawyer

Ken and Nancy,

With diseases like cancer, you know the end is coming but it still hurts.  Fortunately, if we live long enough we will endure this pain several times, and have so many wonderful memories.  We went through this last Thanksgiving but in February we rescued a new little buddy.  So sorry for your loss.
07 TK B-20, Custom log arch, 20' trailer w/log loading arch, F350 flatbed dually dump.  Piggy-back forklift.  LS tractor w/FEL, Bobcat S250 w/grapple, Stihl 025C 16", Husky 372XP 24/30" bars, Grizzly 20" planer, Nyle L200M DH kiln.
If you call and my wife says, "He's sawin logs", I ain't snoring.

WDH

Ken,

The same thing happened to Miss Scarlet.  I still miss her very much after 10 years.  I know that she was a faithful and loving partner. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Ed_K

I am so sorry, I know the feeling. It bothered me so much I told Rita no more pets. Just reading this brings tears to my eyes.
Ed K

Raider Bill

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Roxie

Thank you Raider.  When my sons were very young, we lost a dog.  They asked me if dogs went to heaven, and I told them that they absolutely do.  Without dogs how could there be a heaven?

Say when

thecfarm

Raider Bill,I am looking forward to that.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

IMERC

Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

Thank You Sponsors!