iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Norwood Twin Blade Edger- (and Sawmill)

Started by Slingshot, January 23, 2011, 10:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slingshot

sdunston

Looks good,I think norwood had them made in canada,Did ya get a good deal?
Sam
WM LT28, American fordge 18x8 planer,Orange and white chainsaws, NH TC33, IHT6 dozer, IH-H tractor and alot of other stuff that keeps me agravated trying to keep running

customdave

Nice find , can't even see a scratch on her  8) .Enjoy the new machine!

Dave
Love the smell of sawdust

Chuck White

Looks like you found a good deal.

Sure looks like a new one.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Slingshot

I

Busy Beaver Lumber

Slingshot

The mill and the edger for $4500. You did not buy them, you stole them. Wish I could find a deal like that on an edger.
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

sandhills

Slingshot

brdmkr

Quote from: Busy Beaver Lumber on January 24, 2011, 08:45:43 PM
Slingshot

The mill and the edger for $4500. You did not buy them, you stole them. Wish I could find a deal like that on an edger.
Where is the nodding head smiley when you need one!  That was one heck of a deal!
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

paul case

sell the mill and get the edger for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats a good deal charles!!

congrats,
pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

jimparamedic

More toys way to go in the end its the one with the most toys that wins. At that price keep the mill and run it to. You could use it to do siding and resawing and not remove the setup. Just an idea. I'll say it again I like toys.

Just Me

Ya, Thats the deal I have been looking for.......

Congradulations!

r.man

What a deal is right. Does anyone know why Norwood stopped making the edger? It looks like a nice machine.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

Mike@Norwood

Good morning gentlemen

Slingshot, congratulations on your purchase. If you haven't already, could you please call us toll-free at 1-800-567-0404 and we'll get you registered as the official owner.  

It's our policy that we only sell Norwood replacement parts to registered owners. For every machine that changes hands, we contact the previous owner to verify the transaction. Once confirmed, we update our records and transfer the ownership.

We do this to help protect your investment. Norwood mills and edgers are valuable and attractive to thieves. We won't support anyone but registered Norwood owners with parts. It's just one of the ways that we at Norwood show our loyalty and commitment to our customers and say thank you for choosing to join and become a member of the Norwood Family

We temporarily stopped manufacturing the EdgeMate and shifted our focus and energy on Norwood's new line of mills. We'll get back to the edgers soon enough.  smiley happysmiley

Best regards

Mike at Norwood

Thank You Sponsors!