iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Woodman's Pal

Started by pappy19, April 07, 2015, 12:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy19

I don't know how many of you all are aware of, or use the Woodman's Pal, but if you don't have one, you are missing out. I have used one since the 60's and have one in each of my vehicles and UTV. They also make a new Fireman's hatchet with a hydrant wrench; it's pretty heavy duty. Once you get on their email list, they have a "seconds" sale every year with monster discounts. I have an older one dated in the 1940's with a metal sheath that I am sending back to re-condition and sharpen. If you had to choose only one woodsy tool, a Woodman's Pal would be a great choice.

Pap

http://www.protoolindustries.net/categories/woodmans-pal
2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

Raider Bill

I had 1 for many years but lost it in the woods sometime ago. I liked it a lot just haven't got around to getting a new one.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Magicman

Yup, the "Military Premium" has been a favorite of mine for many years.  It also makes a wonderful hack-n-squirt tool.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

petefrom bearswamp

Ordered one yesterday on ebay, classic model 62.95 free shipping.
Will carry it on my ATV
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

dgdrls

Darn fine tool, just enough for most Land Surveyors to cut and blaze with.
I surveyed for years with a 22" matchet, then finally found the WP.
Much handier  :)

DGDrls

sawguy21

I have not seen one of those for a long time, completely forgot about them. Great for slashing overgrown trails.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!