iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Am I the youngest forumite here?

Started by Stump Jumper Jr, January 27, 2008, 07:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Google him.There is a video of him.I went through and read some of the lines.Makes me feel old.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

pigman

Quote from: Stump Jumper Jr on January 29, 2008, 07:15:53 AM
Who is Jack Benny ???
Yup, that proves it Jon. If you don't know about Jack Benny you are the youngest forumite. ;D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

SwampDonkey

I must be young to. Jack Benny was of my grandparents generation.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

oakiemac

DanG! I thought I was the youngest on the forum. ;D
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

Stump Jumper Jr

Burlkraft

Quote from: Jeff on January 28, 2008, 09:51:35 PM
Burlkraft has aged considerably the last couple days. He caught up with Jack Benny. ;D

Somebody's been editing my profile........
Why not just 1 pain free day?

woodhick

Well in my opinion (not that it counts for anything) :D if youre 14 and hanging out here you  are going to turn out just fine.
Woodmizer LT40 Super 42hp Kubota, and more heavy iron woodworking equipment than I have room for.

Mrs. Haytrader

Quote from: Bro.  Noble on January 27, 2008, 09:00:55 PM
Jon is a real nice young man.  He's been around to visit several FF members.  He even helped me milk the stoopid cows and deliver a newborn calf 8) 8)

Hey Noble, you referred to your cows as "stoopid" cows.  Is this some sort of a special breed or what? 

Bro. Noble

There sure ain't nuttin special about these stoopid cows--------that's just their names ::)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

isawlogs

Noble
    Must be that ours came from the same batch as they have the same name  smiley_headscratch
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Bro. Noble

Well,  Mrs. Haytrader might just have something there-------after thinking about this for quite a while,  I realized that all our stoopid cows had stoopid mothers. :D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Thank You Sponsors!