iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Homelite "XL" chainsaw

Started by Always The Herd, August 21, 2015, 09:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Always The Herd

I need a parts/service manual for a Homelite "XL" chainsaw  The model number is #105074 and the serial number is #792180357. Thanks!!!

Ozarker

Not totally what you're looking for, but here's the parts schematics. There is also a model UT-10574-A.

www.mymowerparts.com/pdf/Homelite-Parts-Manuals-For-Chain-Saws/Homelite-Chain-Saw-Parts-Manual-For-SXLAO-Chain-Saw-UT-10574.pdf

Looking here, it seems most of the parts are listed as being "Obsolete -- Not Available".

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/homelite-ut10574-sxlao-chain-saw-parts-c-18807_21362_207717.html

But, you might look at the thumbnails of board sponsors, to the left here, and see if Chainsawr has any parts available.

Hope this helps.

Always The Herd

It appears that you are recommending "Homelite UT-10574 SXLAO". The saw I am asking about is an "XL". How could they possibly be the same parts listing? My serial number is: 792180357 and model number 105074

Ozarker

Beats me. Just trying to help, and thought it might get you on the right track. Perhaps you can figure it out from here, from the sites given . . . or not.

lumberjack48

Third generation logger, owner operator, 30 yrs felling experience with pole skidder. I got my neck broke back in 89, left me a quad. The wife kept the job going up to 96.

Thank You Sponsors!