iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

OLC

Started by Skeans1, February 23, 2018, 11:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skeans1

How many of you guys out here made it to the Oregon Logging Conference? I only got a few pictures

barbender

That Tigercat harvester is a BEAST!!
Too many irons in the fire

Skeans1

Guess that one is going into clear cuts being tethered not sure which system but my bet would be a tractionline system with the double cables.

Mike_M

We went all three days. I'm a 3rd generation logger and have been going since before I can remember. It was a very good show. 

enigmaT120

Apparently I missed it again!  I've wanted to go for several years but always have other things come up.  Not that I would be buying anything, but it would be interesting to see what's out there.  Any self-loading log truck drivers?  I want to collect as many of their names and numbers as I can.
Ed Miller
Falls City, Or

Skeans1

Didn't see a self loader well we were there, but a buddy said he saw a new one down your guys way a while back. PLC is this year as well in September 15-18 down in Corvallis.

DDW_OR

had my Timberking there in 2014. once was enough.
the show is geared for larger operations.
"let the machines do the work"

Skeans1

Most of us that have that go yes we look at the equipment but it's the best way to keep up on our credits. In 14 I was stuck in class for 12 hours out of the two days I was there.

Thank You Sponsors!