iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please welcome Arborwear!!

Started by Jeff, February 13, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I'm so pleased to welcome our newest sponsor to you! Arborwear!

I've hoped that we would someday have our paths cross!  Tamiam of Logrite, probably Arborwear's biggest fan, hooked us up. :)  I am sure this is a match made in Forest Products Heaven! Arborwear has the duds that you all need!  Tough and great looking clothing that will stand up to the rigors our types of businesses dish out!  Some things to know about Arborwear, straight from Arborwear!

Rugged Outdoor Clothes, Tree Climbing Gear, & Outdoor Workwear Clothing

• Our roots are in climbing trees and enjoying life outdoors.
  • We believe in helping people work safely, comfortably, and confidently.
  • To people who work hard and play hard outdoors, Arborwear offers honest, hardworking clothing with careful attention to detail including fit, fabric, and function.
  • Our apparel is field-tested and improved with feedback from our customers.  Many work in the green industry – tree care, landscaping, and conservation.  Others are outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy hiking, camping, climbing and more in our gear.
  • We take pride in doing everything we can to help our customers live in and love our durable, comfortable apparel and become part of our Arborwear family.
So once again, Welcome to the Forestry Forum Family Arborwear, and Thank-you!
Oh, for Forestry Forum members and guests! You see those banners up to the top? They rotate and they are cool. What's cool other than the banners and the place they go? The fact that they contain a promo code so you can get free shipping on your purchases!

Rugged Outdoor Clothes, Tree Climbing Gear, & Outdoor Workwear Clothing

NOTE FROM ADMIN:
BUY SOME STUFF!! :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

51cub

Welcome and thank you for your support!
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

slider

Welcome and thank you for joining the forum.
al glenn

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Thank you so much for your support AborWear.

Update: Just went through their website. They have some really NICE clothes for whatever you do.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

21incher

Welcome Arborwear and thanks for becoming a sponsor.  :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

sprucebunny

Welcome Arborwear and thank you !

I see some things I want on your website and the prices seem good  8)
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

slider

I just placed an order just to see what you have to offer.
al glenn

btulloh

Welcome, Arborwear and thanks for supporting the Forestry Forum.
HM126

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

dgdrls

Very pleased to have Arborwear with us, Thank you  smiley_thumbsup

D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: slider on February 13, 2018, 05:34:31 PM
I just placed an order just to see what you have to offer.

What did you buy Slider? Being nosey.  :D

walkerfarms

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Tam-i-am

Welcome Arborwear!

Kevin wears only Arborwear, he could be their poster child!  You might remember one of our videos I mentioned his shirt, jeans, belt and underwear were all by Arborwear.

Their chaps are Kevin's new favorite.  They have only 4 straps, waistband is elastic and they are super comfortable.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

runmca

Welcome Arborwear!

I have one of their single thick pullover sweatshirts. Really nice quality, 100% cotton (not a big fan of poly) and big hood to fit my noggin.

VictorH

69bronco

Welcome! Just took a look, will be ordering some new boots this spring.

slider

Poston i bought a shirt .I have been wanting some better quality shirts . You know the deal when you are selling a $300 mantel you need to be looking good. I will were it to the project so you can check it out.

al glenn

justallan1

Southside

Welcome to the Forum Arborwear.  Been much anticipation awaiting your arrival!!
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Skip

Great quality, wears like iron, and COMFORTABLE. Cut of clothes keeps you from getting all dog knotted up !

Andries

I've been wearing an Arborwear cotton twill chore coat for about seven years now.
Warm, comfortable and wears like blue steel.
A favorite.
Welcome Arborwear, good to see you here!
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

Banjo picker

Welcome, it certainly looks like you have a great line of Products.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

samandothers

Welcome and thanks for the support!  Just ordered some jeans.  Looks like knees are reinforced.  Last jeans I bought Was before a previous sponsor left.  Good to have another source.

Thanks again.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: slider on February 14, 2018, 08:05:48 AM
Poston i bought a shirt .I have been wanting some better quality shirts . You know the deal when you are selling a $300 mantel you need to be looking good. I will were it to the project so you can check it out.

Styling and profiling.  8)

Thank You Sponsors!