iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Timberpro is here

Started by CTL logger, February 08, 2013, 08:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTL logger

8) My new forwarder arrived at dealer today. Big thanks to P.E. O'Halloran trucking for getting it there 4 days sooner than expected. It needs gone over and tracks installed and hopefully it will be hauling wood by mid week. 

thecfarm

That really does look good. Don't let that old skidder drag it down in looks.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sprucebunny

I'll bet you can't wait to get it outdoors and get it dirty  :)

Congratulations !!
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

treefarmer87

congrats, very nice machine
1994 Ford L9000
2004 Tigercat 718
1998 Barko 225
1999 John Deere 748G
FEC 1550 slasher
CTR 314 Delimber
Sthil 461
Sthil 250

Maine372

whats behind it in the pic? looks like a skidder bucket with an altec boom?

CTL logger

Quote from: Maine372 on February 08, 2013, 10:00:24 PM
whats behind it in the pic? looks like a skidder bucket with an altec boom?
Yes it is mounted on a TJ 380 I believe

Maine372

this is how I know I spend to much time looking at equipment. :D

congrats on the new machine, now go get it dirty but keep the tires on the turf.

Dom

Beauty!
Tracks on front and back?

CTL logger

Quote from: Dom on February 09, 2013, 01:12:32 PM
Beauty!
Tracks on front and back?
Yes tracks on front and back probably be on front til may depending on weather and ground conditions. I ordered the eco soft track supposed to have less ground pressure than standard eco track.

newstick

Nice Machine enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
Im am owner operator of Newberg Forest Products.We are a convental logging company with a Timbco feller buncher, two John Deere skidders , a strokeboom delimber, and a Serco log loader with circle slasher saw.
In the summer time my other company builds Handcrafted Log Homes. I love the woods!

CTL logger

8) Put the tracks on today. Hoprfully if the permits come in we can be pulling wood out on wednesday afternoon. 

rooster 58

Awesome! Can I pull a turn with it? ;D

Autocar

Big machine, around here if you would pull up to a farmers place with a machine like that it would give him a hearttack  ;D
Bill

CTL logger

Quote from: Autocar on February 11, 2013, 05:16:00 PM
Big machine, around here if you would pull up to a farmers place with a machine like that it would give him a hearttack  ;D

I'm sure it would I haven't worked on too many farms that I can remember. It is the same width and length as my current Cat and weighs 5 ton more. But with a full load on it  tracks front and back ground pressure is 5.66 psi front 8.7 psi on back according to eco tracks.

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Dom

Nothing means business like 8wd with full on tracks! Ground pressure is surprisingly low. And with the articulation of the machine, it moves the weight around nicely.

Holmes

NICE looking machine.  Good luck and happy hauling... 8)
Think like a farmer.

Decked

That looks like Lyons ..in Little Valley?

treefarmer87

looks good, I like the tracks, a lot of people give them good reviews.
1994 Ford L9000
2004 Tigercat 718
1998 Barko 225
1999 John Deere 748G
FEC 1550 slasher
CTR 314 Delimber
Sthil 461
Sthil 250

CTL logger

Quote from: Decked on February 11, 2013, 07:20:32 PM
That looks like Lyons ..in Little Valley?
It used to be now it's owned by C.J. Logging Equipment. What a sad story  about Lyons.

barbender

So, does it get some stakes?
Too many irons in the fire

CTL logger

Quote from: barbender on February 11, 2013, 09:58:51 PM
So, does it get some stakes?
Yes not putting them on til it's delivered.

chevytaHOE5674

There are a few of them working around here and guys seem to be happy with them. So it should serve you well. Nice looking piece of equipment.

deastman

Congratulations, awesome looking machine 8)
Samsung 130 LCM-3 with Fabtek 4-roller and Cat 554 forwarder, Cat EL 180 excavator, Cat D3C dozer, Cat D7E dozer, '92 Ford LTL 9000 dump, Easy-2-Load 25 Ton tag-a-long, current project under construction: '91 Peterbilt 379 with a Hood 8000 w/extenda-boom loader

barbender

How much does it weigh, CTL?
Too many irons in the fire

Thank You Sponsors!