iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

No run craftsman

Started by mikeboggess, October 16, 2013, 07:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeboggess

OK, here goes. Mod.# 358356332, runs and dies. Rebuilt carb. Walbro HDA49, checked exhaust, checked compression 150#'s, *replaced check valve, replaced fuel lines, replaced spark plug. Still runs and dies. Since then I have discovered that I have the fuel lines run incorrectly. When I got the saw there was one fuel line w/filter coming from the tank and going to the left side of the carb., and one coming from the right side of the carb. going to the fuel tank. I have since learned that this is incorrect. What I need to learn is the correct routing for the fuel lines. I have learned that there is a pulse line that runs from the back side of the crankcase to . . . . . ? My guess is that it goes from the crankcase to the right side of the carb. Then the two holes in the tank are for the line w/the filter that goes to the left side of the carb. and a check valve I found rattling around inside the tank goes in the other hole. Help thebadriverboys wanna know!
thebadriverboys

chainsaw dog

Sears web usually has diagrams.does it have primer bulb?
New saws don't have personalities until they're old

NCFarmboy

Line routing:
L side rear hole =fuel to carb inlet left side
L side front hole = tank vent (insert hose in the tank pull through gas cap hole insert fitting w/rubber vent pull back til you can see fitting.
Right side top of carb line goes to crankcase on L side right under L rear cyl screw. Hose is 3/32"x3/16"x6".  Use black rubber fuel line.  No to auto vacuum tubing and Tygon ( gets too hot for Tygon doesn't last).
Shep
Lots & Lots of Saws

Thank You Sponsors!