iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Black friday/thursday nite?????????????

Started by Woodhauler, November 27, 2014, 06:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

My wife and daughters have left already!!!  I would rather pull my own teeth! ;D
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

gspren

One of my nieces, a college girl working part time at Dick's sporting goods has to work tonight from 4pm till midnight. She wasn't too happy about it.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I'm sitting here with my family in front of a fire and watching football......but have my walkie talkie on listening to the Sheriff's dept. and city Police.......they're having all sorts of problems with crowds at malls and other places.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

RM Farm

We had our meal, now I'm at work and everyone at home is on a lazyboy. :D
Thanks, Robert

Woodland Mills HM126; Kubota L3200 with FEL, quick attach forks.

whitepine2

Quote from: Woodhauler on November 27, 2014, 06:48:52 PM
My wife and daughters have left already!!!  I would rather pull my own teeth! ;D
Silly girls!

goose63

Quote from: Woodhauler on November 27, 2014, 06:48:52 PM
Like this woodhauler?

wont see me in a big town till after the first of December
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

wildbill

Not leaving the hill until Monday.  The only shopping I plan on doing is at WDH's on the way home
Raider Bill's favorite son

chain

Just got back from Branson, gave me an opportunity to see the southern Ozarks and several mills along the way. Looked like lots of ties-logs and oak flooring lumber drying.

But on to the main purpose of the Missus raiding Branson Landing, and other shopping centers. At the Landing I perched upon a bench and watched the mallards and Canada geese parade along Lake Taneycomo. A zip line across it now also.

So much for shopping, wife says, "Billy Dean show tonight!" Tell you the truth, I had forgotten about Billy, but let me tell you, he is an excellent showman, singer, tale teller, handsome guy. Big on family, God & Country and Vets, he had a wonderful Christmas show. Yep, we bought all his CDs, hope the grand kids like country!

Thank You Sponsors!