iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

114 logs

Started by woodmills1, May 16, 2007, 11:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

yep  114 logs to the concentration yard from last wed to this tuesday as well as 3 more loads here for me to cut.  gonna be a good month.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

sawguy21

That should keep you outa trouble for a while 8)
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

woodmills1

and pay the bills    mon and tues last I worked with/for the contractor I hired to put 20 replacement windows in the front oldest part of my house.  been busy   I removed the storms and stops, did the wood repairs and put most of the stops back up and caulked.  Saved 100 bucks a window.  still got 8 jobs pn the business to do list.  gonna be a good month.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

woodmills1

btw  I took the aluminum from the stoms to a scrap yard after I broke out the glass.  20 storms  85 bucks   wow scrap is high right now.

Thank You Sponsors!