iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Leaving Baker Products

Started by ADAMINMO, April 01, 2010, 03:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Badger Creek

My best to you Adam! I know  "Baker" will greatly miss you.
Stephen

Meadows Miller

Gday

Adam sorry to hear your leaving Baker But thats the way the world works sometmes is'nt it Mate   :( :( ;)

I wish you all the Luck in the world with the new gig like Scott said it sounds like a good one and has got alot of pro's Mate  ;) ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Tom_in_Mo.

I know Adam will be back in contact with you guys, cause what he says he will do...... he will do. I sure miss working with the ole chap. :'( There is one thing I don't understand Adam, The date you quit and the date Turkey season was in, hmmmmmmm  :-\

GOOD LUCK OLE BUDDY!!!!!

ADAMINMO

Well Tom .... I planned it that way for a reason. Gave me some huntin time and catch up time. but job only lasted 6 days for me. To much jackhammering and too many chiefs and not enough indians. Job was a big cluster. I like to be a little more organnised than that. So now for the good news ......... I am now back at Baker building equipment and not answering a phone. So if anyone sends me a pm it will be a bit before I can answer it cause I am not on the computor much any more. But I am glad to be back working with good people and a good job.
Thanks for all the support!!!

Adam

dewwood

Good to hear from you Adam.  Hope things go well for you back in familiar surroundings. 
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

Jeff

Good to see you back Adam.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Chuck White

Funny how things just seem to work out sometimes!

Good to hear you're happy to be back!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

beenthere

Good to hear Adam.
And good for Baker too.  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

SwampDonkey

Well your back....home again. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!