iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Well

Started by Bruno of NH, July 28, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Drouin

Blades came in.

Wood Mizer of Maine donated free shipping,  [ Thank you, Maureen Clair ]  smiley_wavy
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

loganworks2

It looks like the FF will again prove the spirit of giving is alive and well. I wish that I was able to make the trip to help you out Bruno. May all the efforts of those who participate be fruitful and all be safe in this endeavor. 

Peter Drouin

Quote from: PAmizerman on September 21, 2018, 07:53:16 PM
Quote from: Peter Drouin on September 21, 2018, 12:03:20 PM
My GPS only gets me to main st, no 4276, It's only 10 years old,  :D :D
Do you think I need a new one Bruno??
I was gonna say just pull it up on your phone but I know you still use the same high end phones my parents do. My mom's phone died last week and she had to stop at 5 stores before she found another flip phone :D
Bruno glad to see you are getting some help. Hang in there

Someday soon I'll get a new phone and GPS.  :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Peter Drouin

Bruno, How are you set up for sticking. I'm thinking we should stick while cutting lumber. I can make some when I get there but, they will be green. And you know what happens green on green.
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Bruno of NH

Peter 
I'm planing on making some on Tuesday from some dry stock I have.
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Peter Drouin

Looking for more mills. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
A&P saw Mill LLC.

beav

Bruno, I may be confused, however your directions from 4corners rd. ( north  on 114) say you're on the left, and the directions from Grantham  (south on 114) say you are on the left? Do i have the right left or is it the other one??

Bruno of NH

Sorry from 4 corners rd I'm on the right
I'm going to have ethanol free gas for the gas mills
I only have one diesel tank I will try to get others 
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Bruno of NH

Not having any help to mill I have been spending my time doing firewood.
A friend that was a logger and now works for the State highway department comes over after work and blocks up the wood for me.
I put the splitter in front of the pile of blocks and sit on a bench and split all day.i use a pickaroon to help load the blocks.Some of the blocks are 3ft a cross.They are hard to load on the splitter sometimes when you can't lift with your knees.Its keeping me busy and can bring in a little money. 
It gives me a lot of time to think when you are splitting wood. 

Gagnon Mountain

Is there a time set for Sunday?

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.

Bruno of NH

I will be out at 6:30

Jim_Rogers

Pete: what time do you want to leave your place?
Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

terrifictimbersllc

Quote from: Peter Drouin on September 24, 2018, 12:25:05 PM
I would like to come and will bring my mill if still needed.  LT40 super kubota, I can bring my own blades.  Wife says she'll come along. 
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Magicman

This is the true Forestry Forum Spirit.  You guys are making this ole Traveling Man very proud.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Peter Drouin

Quote from: Magicman on September 25, 2018, 08:17:14 AM
This is the true Forestry Forum Spirit.  You guys are making this ole Traveling Man very proud.  :)

Maybe so, We have not heard from Jeff 
He might be pith off with me for not asking first before I started this in his house
Sorry boss.

Quote from: Jim_Rogers on September 25, 2018, 07:34:36 AM
Jim Rogers

7 am He's an hr away I think.

Quote from: terrifictimbersllc on September 25, 2018, 08:08:31 AM
I would like to come and will bring my mill if still needed.  LT40 super kubota, I can bring my own blades.  Wife says she'll come along.

How far away are you from Bruno?
A&P saw Mill LLC.

terrifictimbersllc

198 or 217 miles depending on route. Thinking  we'll do most of driving and stay somewhere Saturday night up there en route somewhere.  Or if there are motels in Springfield maybe drop the mill off first.  I was looking on line hoping for a mom and pop type one. 
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Jeff

Quote from: Peter Drouin on September 25, 2018, 12:28:59 PM
Quote from: Magicman on September 25, 2018, 08:17:14 AM
This is the true Forestry Forum Spirit.  You guys are making this ole Traveling Man very proud.  :)

Maybe so, We have not heard from Jeff
He might be pith off with me for not asking first before I started this in his house
Sorry boss.

Quote from: Jim_Rogers on September 25, 2018, 07:34:36 AM
Jim Rogers

7 am He's an hr away I think.

Quote from: terrifictimbersllc on September 25, 2018, 08:08:31 AM

How far away are you from Bruno?
Sorry I have not looked and weighed in, just know that each and every one of you make me proud. I'm fighting a few things now that make it impossible at times to read my phone or the forum so I am missing a lot. In fact I had to have help having this read and typed for me today. It started with a viscous separation of the eye, then I had an accident helping to move something for my son, his big bar sized league dart board fell into my head, driving it into my neck. This has caused all kinds of issues including eye twitch and ocular migraines and head and neck pain daily. I've kept quiet about it hoping it would go away. Anyhow, I'll be fine. I can do almost anything but see to read and write well. This is about our friend Bruno and all of you fine forum members. Like I said, you all make me proud!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bruno of NH

There are a couple of mom and pop motels in Newport NH 20 minutes away down rt 10

terrifictimbersllc

Thanks.  Found 2 of them there looks like a good option.   Is anyone else staying  overnight Saturday anywhere nearby, either motel or campground?

loganworks2

Jeff take care of yourself we need our fearless leader 😁😁

Peter Drouin

WoW, Jeff. Hope you heal up fast.

terrificttimbersllc.. No one expects you to hall a mill 200 miles oneway.
 for one days work. Not trying to talk you out of it just it's a long way.
All of us are about an hr away from Bruno. 
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Oliver05262

terrifictimbers we're staying at the Lamplighter motel in New London, NH.
Oliver & Harriett Durand
Oliver Durand
"You can't do wrong by doing good"
It's OK to cry.
I never did say goodby to my invisible friend.
"I woke up still not dead again today" Willy
Don't use force-get a bigger hammer.

curved-wood

The weather seems to cooperate.  So we gona be there.
It is a 5 1/2 hours drive for me + time at the customs. Cutting in a half by stoping at my son's place . But still a 3 hours drive so we like to sleep at Bruno's place saturday night to be there at the first hour in the morning. Is that is still Ok with  you Bruno ? We are thinking of putting a couple day more  to visit around. We have a camping van RV that blends in the landscape . We are completely autonomous with food sleeping etc. Does anybody have suggestions of nice camping grounds or a nice place for night parking ? We are thinking of the White mountains or beside the sea in the Kennebunk area . 
Thank's to Bruno's helping project I am going to take a break of the sawmill here, take a bit of vacation  and have fun. Isn't sawing a question of fun ?

Bruno of NH

Yes no problem camping at my place,👍

Thank You Sponsors!