iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Holy first world bankruptcy traps Batman

Started by mike_belben, September 27, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike_belben

DOLL LOGO12K + System Reith - YouTube

Mind blown.  Wouldnt want to maintain that thing in 20 yrs.  The timber prices must be pretty high to cover a rig like that. 
Praise The Lord

Resonator

Why does it have rear-view mirrors?! 

"Well I finally got inside and got it started, put it into gear and started backin' up.
Tried every way to get it goin' forward, oh, but I ain't never drove a big old truck.
Well it wasn't easy backin' through the traffic, and I bet i'm the first truck drivin' man.
That ever left Chicago in a semi, and backed it all the way to Birmingham."

("Backin' to Birmingham" written by Lester Flatt and Burkett Graves, recorded by Flatt and Scruggs.)
Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

Maine logger88

Don't think it would last very long around here... lol our stuff gets pounded pretty hard
79 TJ 225 81 JD 540B Husky and Jonsered saws

kiko

Yeah, the grapple tongs would be ripped off by lunch.

Maine logger88

And the outriggers before breakfast lol lol lol!!!

Bert

Just put me down for 3. I need a whole fleet :D Seriously though youd have to live in that thing to.
Saw you tomorrow!

jmouton

sure would be nice to have those nice straight logs ,,  truck would be good too , but it would get beat up pretty bad here in michigan
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

Southside

It doesn't have enough axles or tires to be legal in Michigan.   :D
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Southside

Just watched the video - actually I think that would be really handy to have around for all of those ring debarked log piles that I see randomly sitting along paved roads that don't have a skid trail in sight.   ;D
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Oliver05262

Watch the boom bounce at about the 1:50 mark. I was waiting to see some kind of automatic strap system; maybe he needs none at all................
Oliver Durand
"You can't do wrong by doing good"
It's OK to cry.
I never did say goodby to my invisible friend.
"I woke up still not dead again today" Willy
Don't use force-get a bigger hammer.

Maine logger88

Quote from: Southside logger on September 27, 2018, 09:28:47 PM
Just watched the video - actually I think that would be really handy to have around for all of those ring debarked log piles that I see randomly sitting along paved roads that don't have a skid trail in sight.   ;D
Your right! Just think of all the money left on the table by not being able to collect all those lol lol lol!

barbender

It's a truck...no, it's a forwarder...I'm not sure?🤪 Sometimes some of the less scrupulous truck drivers go through our jobs and leave little 2 or 3 cord piles all over, then another truck has to clean them up. They would love to have that unit for that!
Too many irons in the fire

Mountaynman

wow the only thing I can say is to barbender helped a friend on mine that bought a triaxle from the railroad that had the rail gear stripped off of it. when we finished stripping some hoses and spare parts off the truck and serviced it noticed the truck had two trannys and ptos still on it after some figuring, wiring, three men one on the picker one in the truck and one under the truck we were able to make the drive system work on the loader. pretty handy for cleaning up landings forward and reverse and an emergency stop on the loader.
Semi Retired too old and fat to wade thru waist deep snow hand choppin anymore

PA_Walnut

I think it's a prototype for the next Transformers movie.
I own my own small piece of the world on an 8 acre plot on the side of a mountain with walnut, hickory, ash and spruce.
LT40HD Wide 35HP Diesel
Peterson Dedicated Wide Slabber
Kubota M62 Tractor/Backhoe
WoodMizer KD250 Kiln
Northland 800 Kiln

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

azmtnman

It would be hard to read the control panel!   :D :D :D :D
1983 LT 30, 1990 Kubota L3750DT, 2006 Polaris 500 EFI, '03 Dodge D2500 Cummins powered 4X4 long-bed crew cab, 1961 Ford backhoe, Stihl MS250, MS311 and MS661--I cut trees for my boss who was a Jewish carpenter!

Maine logger88

Wudman

DANG.  Seems like they could have at least made it rear wheel steer and powered the trailer wheels to run in reverse.  ;D

Wudman
"You may tear down statues and burn buildings but you can't kill the spirit of patriots and when they've had enough this madness will end."
Charlie Daniels
July 4, 2020 (2 days before his death)

Thank You Sponsors!