iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

board edger

Started by naturewalk789, July 19, 2011, 01:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

naturewalk789

hi i,m  looking  for used board edger , i own  a LT15 wood mizer, edger will help me rip my board  thanks,,,,,,p.s work or  not i will get it going
brian

Buck

Check out the Louisiana Market Bulletin. There was an old one listed in the Flatwoods area.
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

naturewalk789

thanks  i tried looking for it but i couldn't find it. If you find it can you tell me. Thank you.
brian

Buck

It was in the 6/30 edition I think and it was buried in an ad that had several pieces listed. A widow selling off items she couldn't use. Old primitive unit but the price was right.

under lumber and sawing....buried in ad like I described.  Lenora Basco 318-793-2055  machine idle for several years and listed price was $200
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

naturewalk789

thank you  , i call she sold it ,,if you come across another let me know please,, i been calling the edger  com, if  i cant  find one  i will just  homemake  one,just   have to see  how that work ,
brian

Thank You Sponsors!