iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sunday dinner

Started by sawguy21, August 05, 2013, 12:23:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawguy21

Karen picked up marinated turkey tenderloin in Bellingham (can't buy it here) so fired up the grill. Some fresh local corn on the cob and roasted beets and we were good to go. Was it ever good. Easy to prepare and virtually no clean up (which I like)
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

RynSmith

Sawguy, do you know what store she found that in?  That sounds really good...  :)

sawguy21

drobertson

I have to ask about the roasted beets, can you give some details?  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

sawguy21

She says to cut the stems off leaving a little green and trim the tails. Lay them on foil and drizzle with olive oil. Wrap in the foil then into the oven at 350-375 for an hour. Once they are done rinse with cold water, the skins will then peel easily. Slather with butter, salt and pepper to taste and enjoy. We find the smaller ones about the size of an apricot are best, they get woody and tasteless if allowed to get too big.

Thank You Sponsors!