iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

ready for delivery

Started by moosehunter, October 25, 2014, 07:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moosehunter

Neighbors are building a 18x40 storage barn and bought most of the lumber from me. This is all side lumber from our log home cants so it is kinda like free money, except it is still a lot of work! It is about 1700 bdft. Pretty happy an old friend gave me that hay wagon frame, I delivered the wood and don't need the trailer back until they are done.

"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Magicman

It's always nice when the "moon lines up". (old saying)

I like the wagon.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

TheSaint68

Looks like some thick boards, I would love to reside my barn so thinking of a mill if my wife lets me.

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, TheSaint68.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

Hello TheSaint68, and Welcome to the Forestry Forum.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Swatson

I have a hay trailer just like that one sitting in my yard right now.  Dad brought it down the other day said hes tired of seeing it sit and ask if I could use it.  Need to get some tires put on it and it will be good to go.
I cant figure out which one I like better: working with wood or making the tools to work with wood.

Thank You Sponsors!