iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Any Timber Framers in So.E. Missouri ?

Started by REGULAR GUY, February 07, 2012, 07:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REGULAR GUY

Howdy all, we are fixin to build a Timber Frame barn or Pole barn in Wayne Co. Missouri, hopefully startin this spring, using  our own timber, doin our own felling, milling etc,.  Is anybody in that area interested in, or know anybody that might be interested doin the job?  If not, can somebody direct me where to look? I hope this is the right place to ask this question?   Thanks in advance!                    Regular guy

dukndog

Look up Grand Oaks Timberframing. Scott is located in Paris, Tenn. which is less than 3 hrs from you. When you get close, let me know and I will try to come up for the raising. I have family in NE Ark. just south of Kennett, Mo.

DnD
WM LT-15G25 w/PwrFeed, Mahindra 3510, Husky 385xp, Stihl MS261 and a wife who supports my hobby!!

Stumpkin

I'm in Grafton IL. just north of the St. Louis area. Sounds like you are looking for someone to cut the frame on site. I can do that.
E-mail edgewrks@gtec.com  618-786-2442 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Edgeworks/393739089154?ref=ts

Tom
"Do we know what we're doing and why?"
"No"
"Do we care?"
"We'll work it all out as we go along. Let our practice form our doctrine, thus assuring precise theoretical coherence."      Ed Abbey

REGULAR GUY

Thanks for the replies.          Dukndog, I went to Grand Oaks Timber Framing website , beautiful work they do.          Stumpkin, I got your phone #, I'll be hollerin at ya.      Regular Guy

matt eddy

I travel!  Im in maine but have worked all over the country with some of the best framers around!  I Can work with you to get the frame done, or just come and do all the work for you!  I have great rates and highly skilled.  Check out my web site www.pinetreetimberframes.com  Give me a call anytime to discuss the building and options.
Matthew Eddy
207-350-0267
pinetreetimberframes@yahoo.com

Thank You Sponsors!