iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New to the Forum

Started by TheChipster, February 18, 2016, 04:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheChipster

Hi Everyone! 

Just joined up and I must say that I'm really impressed with the wealth of knowledge on here.  Looking forward to learning from you guys.  Love the site!

Cheers

beenthere

Welcome to the Forestry Forum.

And if you've been reading much, you will notice how handy it is to know the location of the posters.
Click your forum name and you can also update with your location in your profile..

What subjects do you enjoy the most?  Pull up a stump and sit awhile.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Seavee

Wood mizer lt50 47hp yanmar Diesel  Sthil MS311, Ms661 MS200T, 029 farm boss  and a New Holland T4  75hp.

tree-farmer

Take a seat and fasten your seat belt....welcome aboard. Hope you are not alergic to goats.
(You will understand as time goes on) :D
Old doesn't bother me, its the ugly that's a real bummer.

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, TheChipster.  What are your log/lumber/sawing interest?
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WV Sawmiller

A big FF welcome. Please be sure to update your profile with your location, interesting tools and equipment, etc. We'd all love to know more about you. Hope you like grits.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Roxie

Say when

olewally

Welcome to the forum. ;D I'm a new member myself. Some great people here, so pull up a stump and relax fer a spell.   ;)
I either have to many chainsaws or not enough room. ::)

yukon cornelius

Welcome! I found my way on here a few years ago to just to learn about my mill so I could build my house. I never left....these are the best group of people I have ever ran across. lots of knowledge an you will soon have lots of new friends here  8)
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

samandothers

Welcome to the FF.  Enjoy all the fine reading.

sandhills

Welcome to the forum, it's a nice place to visit with very nice folks!

Bark Beetle

Welcome to the forum, can't wait to hear about your interests smiley_wavy
You don't work wood, you work with wood.

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, TheChipster!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

clww

Welcome to the Forestry Forum. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

TheChipster

Cheers to everyone for the warm replies.  I'm all updated on the profile now.  I'm a Carpenter who is transitioning into a full time woodworker.  Getting some live edge slabs milled up from the dying trees in my forest.  Since I don't have a kiln, I suppose my first interest would be air drying slabs.  I really enjoy nature, especially tree identification (trying to get better at that), woodworking of course, and pretty much everything else this forum has to offer.  Haha!  Looking forward to meeting all the great people on here!

Deese

2004 LT40 Super 51hp w/6' bed extension
Cooks AE4P Edger
Cat Claw sharpener/Dual Tooth Setter
Kubota svl75-2 skidsteer w/grapple, forks, brushcutter
1977 Log Hog Knuckleboom loader/truck

coxy

welcome to the FF        and we will learn from you to :)

plowboyswr

Just an ole farm boy takin one day at a time.
Steve

Thank You Sponsors!