iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Barn Pics

Started by Stony Jim, October 22, 2005, 04:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stony Jim

Here's a link to my barn album. As you can see it does need work!
There is a pic of the Stonepile in there too! 8) ;D
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/qapmoc7666/album?.dir=/c260&urlhint=actn,del%3as,2%3af,0
Hope this works. ???
Stony Jim  G & B Lumber mill on a Stihl 075

mometal77

Hi jim great pics.. a little work yes.. a few months back a timberframe barn sold on ebay for about 3500 and the guy had the before and after pics.  Just something interesting to look at.  Great looking barn though.  Wish i had one to fix up as nice at that thanks for sharing.
bobby
Too many Assholes... not enough bullets..."I might have become a millionaire, but I chose to become a tramp!

Patty

Wow that is some barn! Is that your house in the back ground? It is beautiful!
The barn foundation looks ok, from what I can see, what exactly are your plans for this barn? I am interested in seeing the progress.

We have a really old barn also, but the foundation of old rocks and rotten concrete is crumbling out from under it. It is one of those structures that when folks say, "boy they sure don't build them like they used to" and you can honestly reply, "thank heavens for that!" I love old barns, but they have to have strong beginnings to hold up to time. Our poor old barn was a slap-shot struture from the beginning. Tooo bad.  :(
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Stony Jim

Morning! Been away a while, catching up this morning. Been busy getting ready to board horses. Got them moved in Saturday and all adjusted to their new home for life! ;D They gonna help finance the barn repairs.
Got the rest of my GB Saw mill Sunday and got it all assembled. Got dark before I could try it out :-[
Patty, The foundation is not too bad, need to repoint it. Got to work on the sills, need replaceing. Also have to build new doors. I will be posting pics as I get time to do it 8) That is my house, 200 years old this year!
Stony Jim  G & B Lumber mill on a Stihl 075

Thank You Sponsors!