iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Do things happen in threes?

Started by Misfit, August 04, 2012, 08:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misfit

Yesterday, the crown on one of my molars fell off. This morning, the puppy chewed up my new pair of glasses. My wife says losing my job 2 weeks ago was the first of the three things. I'm not so sure.....maybe I'll just stay in bed tomorrow.  :-\
I am neither a Philopolemic Blatherskite nor a Bloviating, Sialoquent Blatteroon.

"Say nuthin and saw wood."

tree-farmer

Sorry to hear about anyone losing a job. Ironic the way expesive things happen when you can least afford it.
I'v heard Murphy law all my life, but based on my expience he was a optimist ::). Hope things improve for you soon.
Old doesn't bother me, its the ugly that's a real bummer.

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

b dukes

I don't know if they happen in threes or not. After I had a flat tire on one tractor  I changed over to my other one.  Then it quit with some type of fuel issue I decided to call it a day before anything else could happen.

Misfit

Well, made it through today without anything happening.....so far. It's almost 8:30pm and I don't plan on doing anything more dangerous for the rest of the day other than surfing the web and watching some TV.
Since Murphy could be hiding around the corner, I'll still be on guard tomorrow.
I am neither a Philopolemic Blatherskite nor a Bloviating, Sialoquent Blatteroon.

"Say nuthin and saw wood."

Thank You Sponsors!