iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LOG-RITE HOOKEROON

Started by AtLast, May 04, 2004, 04:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtLast

I just got my LOGRITE hookeroon and WOW!!!...REALLY REALLY nice...VERY VERY nicely built...VERY strong..balenced GREAT and still light weight. Im sorta trying to break my cant hook so's I ken git me one of dem dare LOGRITE Peveys....GREAT JOB  AND GREAT PRODUCT LOGRITE!!!!!!!!! 8)

rvrdivr

Show us a pic! Now you got me wanting one and I don't even know what your talking about. :D

AtLast

rvrdiver
click on the  logrite link and there is pics of all their products....real real nice stuff

Ed_K

The hookeroon is the way to go if your moving a lot of 4' cordwood or need to position a log for loading on the mill.
Ed K

Pete J

Chris,
I'd love to sell you a new peavey but don't go breaking the old one because of us. I'm a bit biased because I sell tools for a living but here is my thought.

Put your old peavey out in the rain and weather for about a year, then store it in a barn until you are ready to retire, then sell it to some New Yorker to put on the wall of his million dollar ski house in Vermont as an antique logging tool. I'll bet you can fetch a few hundred if you find the right antique collector.
Pete

p.s. Thanks for the VERY nice compliments.

AtLast

LogRite,
now thats a GREAT idea....funny part is....ITS TRUE!!!...some dern rich feller would be allll over it as a " thing" to hang on the wall...By the way....I REALLY REALLY like your quote...Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave intending on arriving safely in a pretty, well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out. Yelling WOW! What A Ride!   ....thats FANTASTIC.... Wish Id-a-said that 8)

Thank You Sponsors!