iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

We're ready for the expo in Bangor!

Started by chubby, May 17, 2017, 08:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chubby

We head out at 2am. Hope to see you all there!

thecfarm

I am ready too!!! Picken's right? I will have my FF hat on and suspenders.
If I ask for chubby,will I find you there?  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

chubby

yup I'll be there. My brother in law and I are both a little chubby but we'll know who you're talking about. Haha

thecfarm

I hope to asking for chubby on Friday.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

coxy

chubby  I think there is still room left for a penny  on the trailer  :D

chubby

You shoulda seen the lift truck drivers faces when we pulled in and asked for help. Lol. We had 2 trucks like this. I told them we don't get paid to ship air.

coxy

thecfarm

It was good to meet chubby. He has some mighty fine stuff for sale!!!

coxy

thecfarm

Nothing was in my price range.  :(   Range as in $100.  :(

chubby

It was nice to meet you as well. Actually saw a few people I recognized either from Facebook groups or here. I hope to see a few more in Booneville this year as well!

coxy

where are you going to be set up ill be there

chubby

Quote from: coxy on May 22, 2017, 07:55:05 PM
where are you going to be set up ill be there

I don't know yet to be honest. Look for the green booth the the FARMA flag hanging from a boom 30 feet in the air! lol

coxy

ill buy something from you even if its a hat us New Yorkers aren't as cheap as some people in Maine ;)   smiley_curtain_peek :D :D

chubby

Quote from: coxy on May 25, 2017, 06:45:15 PM
ill buy something from you even if its a hat us New Yorkers aren't as cheap as some people in Maine ;)   smiley_curtain_peek :D :D

Tell you what, you swing by the booth and I'll give you the hat. Save your $$ for the Coors.  8)

Thank You Sponsors!