Limited Time Only for FF Members

Started by Tam-i-am, June 18, 2012, 03:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

New batch of Scratch and Dents.

Except these aren't scratched or dented.
We make custom tools for different companies.  Someone misread the order and now I have 50  48" Xtreme Duty Tools.  The Xtreme Duty line features a reinforced handle.  This adds about a pound to the weight.

Specs:
Cardinal Safety Orange
48" handle length
reinforced handle
$85

specify cant or peavey when you order.

To order contact Tammy by instant message,
phone:  800-631-4791 X704
email:  tammy@logrite.com
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Tam-i-am

Wow, that was quick.  The first one will leave tomorrow.

thanks

John Mc

Tammy -

Is the handle outside diameter the same as your standard cant hook/peavey? If not, can you tell me the OD?

Also, do these have the 8"- 32" diameter hook, or the 10" - 36" hook (I'd prefer the 8"-32")

John Mc
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Tam-i-am

sorry i should have mentioned it is the hook for 8-32" diameter logs  and  yes it is the same outside diameter as the standard tools
Tammy

kderby

Hey Tamiam,

Thanks for thinking of us.  I love my Logrite and will be glad to order up another.  What a tool and what a company.

Kderby

maple flats

I just requested one. Great tool. I currently have 3, all in perfect condition but another is welcome.
Dave
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

trapper

stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Tam-i-am

Tam-i-am

I have enjoyed talking to all the FF members. :)

After reading POSTONLT40HD's post I was sure I was going to get a call.

Merlin

How much to ship to Nova Scotia Canada, B0N 1E0. Prefer to ship with anything BUT UPS.
Thanks
2018 LT15 Wide, 2012 Kubota M8540 w FEL, Norse 390 logging winch, IH 484 w FEL, several Stihl Chainsaws. 115 acre family farm with NFLD ponies, a few beef cows, 1 Border Collie, a very understanding wife and 2 great kids.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

DeepWoods

I wasn't sure I needed a new cant hook, but after hearing about the Logrite and all of the positive comments from all the FF members, and then the picture of POSTONLT40HD's leg, that's all I needed to place my call to Tammy.  Should be a good match for my Norwood LM 2000.  Thanks Logrite. 
Norwood LM2000 with 23 HP Briggs and 21 foot track, Hand Built Logging Arch, Cooks Cat Claw Sharpener and Setter. 48" Xtreme Duty Logrite Cant Hook.

waho

Got any left? If so I'll take one.

Migal

Email sent please respond on how to make this happen! Migal
Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

cutterboy

I got mine today. What a beauty! Talk about heavy duty.......One of my grandkids will use it and pass it on to one of his grandkids. Of course I get to use it first. I'll break it in on some oak logs tomorrow.

Thanks Tammy. It shipped out yesterday and arrived here today.

Hey Tammy, how many of those have you sold so far?

To underestimate old men and old machines is the folly of youth. Frank C.

Tam-i-am

I actually have 22 left.

I noticed an interesting thing - so far of the 28 sold only one was a peavey.
Even the one to New England! 

Tammy

Tam-i-am

Another PV today.  And it went down south.   eh eh

DeepWoods

Had a nice surprise when we got back from town today.  FedEx had left a long slender box on our deck.  Wasn't expecting till next week as I ordered it on Tuesday after noon, and Tammy wasn't sure it would ship that day.  All I can say is I wish I had time to go cut a tree down and try it out. 
Norwood LM2000 with 23 HP Briggs and 21 foot track, Hand Built Logging Arch, Cooks Cat Claw Sharpener and Setter. 48" Xtreme Duty Logrite Cant Hook.

Migal

8) WooHoo I live down south  :D
Stihl learning and picked up my Log Master LM2 Cat 34hp 02 21 12! 230MF+ the toys that go with it! MS361 MS271 Stihl PB500 Echo 48" LogRite 16ft Bass Tracker Pro' Abua Garcia 5600 bait caster, Wood working equipment' Lake Lot never enough time! oh don't forget the fridge with ale! Loving Wife Rebeca

purple otter

Got mine yesterday. It really is extreme duty. I used it a little last night,it really bites into the log. Thanks Tammy!
Hudson Oscar 228 on homebuilt trailer, Kubota B2320 with homebuilt forks,Stihl 028 Super & 029 Super, Solar Kiln .

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Tamiam on June 26, 2012, 03:31:03 PM
I have enjoyed talking to all the FF members. :)

After reading POSTONLT40HD's post I was sure I was going to get a call.

Good one Tammy.....Logrites are the best.....only if ya use them. I'll use mine from now on. Since my leg accident, I have retired my 'Ol Woody. It's 'Ol Blue from now on.

I highly recommend if you have anything to do with moving logs, have AT LEAST 1 LOGRITE in your box of toys.

Like that song from Big and Rich:" Save a Leg use a Logrite ".......or something like that.  :D

Just a note: My wife feel asleep on my side of the bed the other night. No sweat.....rolled her right over with my LOGRITE. She never missed a snore.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Migal

:) Got mine yesterday as well That sure is some nice craftsmanship I'm sure I will get lot's of pleasure from this purchase  8) Thanks Tammy!

JustinW_NZ

Are there any of these good things left and do you ship international? (New Zealand)

Cheers
Gear I run;
Woodmizer LT40 Super, Treefarmer C4D, 10ton wheel loader.

Tam-i-am

There are several left.

I don't think the sale price will make up for what it costs to ship to NZ.

Kyhigh

I'd like to order one of the cant hooks, sure don't want legs ( injured) like PostonLT40HD!   :) 

Esaw