iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

IMPORTANT

Started by Jeff, January 30, 2005, 08:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I'm surprised that on Rons poll on the front page, over 8% of the voters say they like the old forum better.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

I think you are gettin your chain pulled. :D

These guys aren't going to miss a chance at ribbing anybody. :D :D

Jeff

well, also that poll is open to others then just members.  We had some visitors on the weekend that defaced out gallery comments big time. With all that was going on I had to go in and search out all the profanity they left and then close the galleries to all comment.

We have a better poll system with this software now and I have the means to put internal polls on the front page. Might have to consider that. The new poll is more secure and what I like better, no one can tell who voted for what. Not even me.

jerry-m

Well Jeff,

I think that this board is better for all the reasons you gave for the need for a change...  How ever my computor has been down off an on for the past few days and maybe I missed something in the change over,,, I was able to go to full menber board but now can not... Did it not make the trip over or was a house cleaning in order and I got caught in the cut???
jerry
Jerry

pigman

Jeff, You couldn't tell how I voted on the old fourm since it would not let me vote for over a year. :( Maybe the balot had tough paper and I couldn't punch out the chad. :-[
Bob the non voter
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Jeff

Bob, "It" wasnt stopping you. Your problem was either cookies and javascripting (security on your P.C> set to high) or most likely, a pop-up stopper program.

Thank You Sponsors!