iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New guy...omg

Started by CCC4, March 07, 2016, 05:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCC4

Looked over and the green horn had his bar off...I asked if he was alright, he said "I can't get the chain to tighten". I was like really...ya got to put your bar on first dude! Omg! I had to start his saw for him all day pretty much...I need a cold beer :(

Upnorth

haha, sounds like he will be cutting his own leg off any minute so don't get too attached to him.
TJ 205
TJ 240E
TJ 350A x 3
TJ 230D x 4

coxy

that must be one of those new bar less saws there talking about  :D :D :D

enigmaT120

Maybe he didn't have that little peg lined up in the little hole, and had taken the bar off to see what was wrong.  Yes I'm talking about his chain saw!

Ed Miller
Falls City, Or

CCC4

Lol! He said he used to work for a tree trimming service. I tried to be patient with him but when I was filing my drags down, he said, "sharpening a chain is common sense"! I looked over and he was pulling the file backwards and through the wrong cutter and from the point of the cutter. I said, "well...that just bit you in the ass didn't it....you are backwards in 3ways! That's awesome"!!!

Logger RK

We had a guy come out to run a Skidder. At noon I asked why he was so slow. He said his Dad told him not to get to much out or we'd expect that ever day. I told him if that was his top production there wouldn't be another day with us. That afternoon I seen him running through the woods. I tracked him down & ask him what he's doing. He says he was walking around looking for a shorter skid route & couldn't find the Skidder. Needless to say,his one day of being a Logger is still talked about 8)

CCC4

Lol! Yeh that sounds about right! Lost his skidder is pretty epic!! Too funny!

hacknchop

I will take a green horn that can be trained ahead of an old know it all that nothing more than "a legeng in his own mind"
I've had both.  ;D
Often wrong never indoubt

AfraidChocker

I knew a know-it-all truck driver who knew EVERYTHING about truck driving, yet he said he was going to buy a new truck, but the transmission was no good. He said it would not go into the high side.

I just looked at him and said, "Did you take it out of deep reduction?"

I am no truck driver I assure you. Oh I can move them around from place to place, but even I knew that.
As a sheep farmer, I have no intentions of arriving at the pearly gates in a well preserved body, rather I am going to slide into heaven sideways with my Kubota tractor, kick the manure out of my muck boots, and loudly proclaim, "Whoo Hoo, another Sheppard has just arrived!"

Thank You Sponsors!