iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Looking for mill - just east of Dallas

Started by Arborist, March 28, 2011, 01:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arborist

I have a number of huge post oaks (40" dbh +) on my place that were being choked by large red cedars which I have taken out to give the oaks some breathing room as well as let the desirable understory recover (redbuds, mexican plums, black cherry, Am. beautyberry and coral berry).  I now have several trailer loads of cedar logs bucked to about 9' long and up to 20" in diameter (avg 12" I suppose) that I would like to have sawn into boards.  Any suggestions about a small mill in my area - I live about 40 miles east of Dallas near Terrell.

LeeB

There a couple of memebers just a bit further to the east of you. Go to the top of the page and click on Forum extras and then click on find a sawyer.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

ROUGH CUT

I'd love to cut them for you, I got just the mill. Only problem is I live in the wrong country...sorry.
                                                                   R.C.
It's not how you get into these things, but how you get out of them.

Thank You Sponsors!