iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Funny things kids say

Started by yukon cornelius, March 04, 2015, 11:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ

I gave my daughter a barbie car when she was 5.  quite fun but first time she drive it...
I charged the battery, installed battery under hood, place daughter into driver seat, seat belt on; and she promptly runs over 3 year old brother who was looking under hood  :o

End up picking up entire jeep, with daughter still in driver seat, wheels still spinning.
No injuries, and we still are laughing about it  :D 

Here is picture right after the tragic traffic accident:

JJ

Roxie

Say when

dgdrls

When my son was younger we were at a family week-end BBQ and he learned his Uncle was a  Volunteer Fireman and a Plumber .
When we returned home he said with a serious expression,  "When I get bigger I want to a Fireman and a Plunger just like Uncle Glenn!"

What a hoot,  he is a Volunteer Fireman now, but I don't believe becoming a Plunger is in his future :D

DGDrls

WV Sawmiller

Our neighbor's daughter, Reagan, was about 4 years old and wanted a battery powered truck similar to the Barbie car above. On Christmas Eve her dad went in to check on her and found she had her pop gun in bed with her. he asked her why and she said if Santa did not bring her truck she was going to shoot him in the butt.

A few days later after Reagan had gotten her truck they heard a noise in the night and got up and found Reagan had Caleb, her infant brother, in the backseat and she was headed out. They asked her where she was going and she said she was going to see Grandma Bucky (she could never pronounce my wife Becky's name). Why Caleb never cried or whimpered we never knew. Oh yeah - we live a mile from her. They had to install barrel bolts out of her reach to be sure she did not take off again.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

yukon cornelius

Hooray for me! I must have lost some weight. Henry told me im shaped like a letter L and not an O anymore  ;D
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

scleigh

My son, who's obviously a comedian at 3 years old, likes to wear costumes. He has  fireman, cowboy, policeman, spider man and super man costumes. I know, sounds like the village people.

He wants to wear one of these costumes everywhere we go. I used to fight it at first, but now I think it's hilarious, I guess because it drives my wife crazy. The staff at the local Mexican restraunt  call him senoir policia and el bombero.

Yesterday he had on the spider man costume, with cowboy boots, and we were looking at some of the logs I had. He was climbing all over them and I said Graham, you're gonna tear your spider man costume if you dont stop. He said" spider man knows what he's doing".

beenthere

Needs a hard hat to make his outfit complete... He looks like a lot of fun. Keep him good and safe but still havin fun.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

SawyerBrown

Cute kid!  And obviously very bright.  That's hilarious!
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

Roger2561

I've been single all my life and I have no children.  But, I have many siblings (8 of them; 6 brothers and 2 sisters) thus many nieces and nephews.  The one thing I learned early on is they will "learn" every word they hear.  Many years ago when the oldest nephew was approx. 4 years old he watching all of his uncles cutting into a pile of logs for fire wood.  His gramma, my mom asked him what we were doing.  In the most innocent and serious manner he said, "they are having a he** of good time cutting into that da**ed pile of logs".  My mom had to go indoors to hide the fact that she needed to laugh.  After mom mentioned to us what he said we all had a good laugh over it but we reminded one another to watch our mouths when the children are in the area.  Roger 
Roger

scleigh

@beenthere  . yeah, he has the accessories for all the costumes. The pic above is the fireman, he had taken the fire helmet and back pack with working spray hose off to have his picture made. :D

yukon cornelius

"Dads dot have hair, they have beards" says henry.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

ckjohnson99

When my (now grown sons) were younger, one was putting on his snow boots to play outside. I noticed he was putting them on wrong so I said, "David, you are putting your boots on the wrong feet." With a rather indignant expression, he replied, "But Dad, these are the only feet I have!"
1973 TreeFarmer Log Skidder with Cable Winch, Cat D4C LGP, Bobcat 763H, Husqvarna 455

Amateurs built the Ark;
Professionals built the Titanic.

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

sandhills

cousin jw

I, too, have no kids but I do have a lot of cousins. When one of my cousins was about 4 years old she asked if I could take her out to the fair that evening. Upon being told that I would not have the money to do so until the following day when I got paid she told me I should go get more of my money out of the box. I told her that I had no money in a box. She thought the free standing ATM that she had seen me use the week before was where I stored my money.
Later that same year we were talking about my piece of deer hunting property and she informed me that I should have bought the piece of property on the other side of the power line easement. Her reason was that that piece of property had better crawfish catching locations than my piece of property had.

Autocar

The best one I ever heard a little red headed girl at church years ago came up to my wife and I and said to us. I got lice and about that quick she said do you want to see the nest ? and bent over and pulled her red currley apart. I smile every time I think about that . Shes a grown woman now and has kids of her own.
Bill

reswire

My niece, (a fourth grade teacher),and her husband have three little ones.  The oldest is in second grade, smart as can be, and verrrry talkative.  The young couple are in the process of remodeling their house, and of course my niece can't understand why things are going so slow.  She gives her husband $%#& on a regular basis about keeping the yard cleaned, and really, really wants it done NOW!   Her second grade daughter was having a conversation with her teacher about her home, and the teacher asked "Where do you live?".  Gracen replied, "Oh you can't miss our house, we are the people who live like "White Trash".  Wonder where she got that one????  HE HE
Norwood LM 30, JD 5205, some Stihl saws, 15 goats, 10 chickens, 1 Chessie and a 2 Weiner dogs...

scleigh

My son turned 4 this past week. He likes Bojangles, so I thought i'd take him for breakfast one morning last week. The night before, I explained to him that if he was good and listened to his mom and I, then we would go to Bojangles in the morning. So, after my short speech, I asked, "Graham, can you be good"? He looked at me with a serious look and said " I dont know".

No sawing this past weekend, spent Saturday ay Chuckee Cheese

Thank You Sponsors!