iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Ax Men

Started by timberfaller390, December 01, 2009, 08:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timberfaller390

Last night I saw the commercial for the new season of ax men  8)  8)  The only person they showed was Jay Browning and then said it was starting in January.
L.M. Reese Co. Land Management Contractors
Stihl MS390
John Deere 50G excavator
John Deere 5103
John Deere 440 ICD dozer

Magicman

Which channel is it going to be on?  Travel, Discover, Cussin, or what.

I'll watch at first, just to see if it's going to be worth watching.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

I saw that too. I think I was watching the History Channel.  I know one thing. No contest for that this year. Last year I was stuck watching something every week that I hated.  Maybe this year it will be better.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Travel, Discover, History, and Animal is about all I watch.  Most of the time, even they stink, so I just fine the "Off" button.  That's one thing that "they" can't control..... :)

At least the "Survivor Series" is interesting.....Thanks to Russell..... :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

geohayes7

I heard they're moving Jimmy over hear in Florida on the Suwannee
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of liberty must, like men,undergo the fatigues of supporting it"....Thomas Paine

timberfaller390

It was on the history channel.  I really enjoyed the first season, I didn't get to see much of the second.
L.M. Reese Co. Land Management Contractors
Stihl MS390
John Deere 50G excavator
John Deere 5103
John Deere 440 ICD dozer

Fla._Deadheader

QuoteI heard they're moving Jimmy over hear in Florida on the Suwannee

If that's the foul mouthed idiot from last years program, that's all it will take to shut down Florida River Logging. The Greenies really hate that we are logging the rivers and lakes.  ::) ::)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Dave Shepard

Quote from: Magicman on December 01, 2009, 11:08:57 AM
Which channel is it going to be on?  Travel, Discover, Cussin, or what.

I'll watch at first, just to see if it's going to be worth watching.

Now that's funny! :D

I try to see through the theatrics of the show and try to watch the actual logging. That Jimmy was really annoying, however. Met too many people like him. >:( :-X
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

geohayes7

Jimmy supposed to be working with a fellow named Joe Collins whose logged the river for ages
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of liberty must, like men,undergo the fatigues of supporting it"....Thomas Paine

Thank You Sponsors!