iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Howdy poston

Started by drobertson, May 23, 2015, 11:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

just saw this one on facebook,  could not help but think of you, kinda weird, but whatever, have a great week end,

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

sandsawmill14

smiley_eek_dropjaw smiley_eek_dropjaw lol lol lol lol lol lol
poston they never give you any slack do they  :D :D :D
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

Jeff

None of this helps heal my childhood trauma of being hired to feed the neighbors animals while they were gone for the weekend.  They had a billy goat chained to a big doghouse to keep him out of trouble while they were gone.  I arrived the first day to feed and water to find the goat's chain leading off the back of the big doghouse and no sign of the goat.  I went around the back of the doghouse to find the goat. It was a very short chain. :-\
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

red

I believe Poston should be kept on a Short Chain too
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: red on May 24, 2015, 11:40:44 AM
I believe Poston should be kept on a Short Chain too

I am on a short chain. I couldn't even reach the Georgia state line this weekend.  :D

*Good story Jeff.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Den Socling

When I was a kid I had a goat. One day I got off the school bus and found my mother waiting for me. Seems the goat kept the next door neighbors locked in their house all day. Every time they tried to come out, the goat butted them back in. A short time later, my cousin ate him.  :(  :D

sawguy21

My buddy's dad kept goats. The billy was a nasty one, one day he came after me with his head down. I grabbed his horns and he pushed me around the yard backwards, I was finally able to get away. The other kids were rolling on the ground laughing I failed to see the humor in the situation.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!