iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I did some figuring today

Started by lyle niemi, August 10, 2014, 04:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyle niemi

Me and my little circle mill has processed over a thousand tons of logs so far with little to no problems, don't think that is to bad is it??? :snowball:

york

well,when you consider the weather and conditions your working under,plus you put up one heck of a building,i am quite impressed with you-but then you are young....
Albert

ladylake

Around 5o to 60 semi load, good for short time you've been doing it.   steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I gots a band mill....but boy would I love to have a circle mill too. Some of my table and bench projects are just screaming at me for those circle marks to be showing on the wood.
Way to go Lyle!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

drobertson

Pretty good figuring in my book!  Where is the dust(chips) going?
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

lyle niemi

Quote from: drobertson on August 10, 2014, 04:55:18 PM
Pretty good figuring in my book!  Where is the dust(chips) going?
I use the dust under the logs and around the lumber piles, it helps to keep the dirt off stuff.

Thank You Sponsors!