iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Standing in the need of Prayer

Started by Bro. Noble, October 19, 2004, 11:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samandothers

Wudman,
Prayers for your wife's healing and strength for you.

SwampDonkey

Hang in there, and wishing a quick recovery to the wife's health issues. Life is suppose to be fun.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Wudman

Guys, thanks for the prayers.  My wife is doing ok.  There were no blockages in her heart and no significant heart muscle damage.  They attributed the heart attack to stress from sleep apnea coupled with a viral infection.  Physically she is on the mend, but has a number of health issues that she is battling.  Emotionally, she is fighting with health issues and having a heart attack at 49 years old.  Once again, thanks for the prayers.

Wudman
"You may tear down statues and burn buildings but you can't kill the spirit of patriots and when they've had enough this madness will end."
Charlie Daniels
July 4, 2020 (2 days before his death)

clww

Haven't been on here much over the past three plus years since becoming an OTR long haul truck driver. I would appreciate any and all prayers over the next few days for my wife. Her heart weakened to the point of needing to be in the hospital for the past three weeks. Cause was the chemo drugs she had when she had breast cancer ten years ago. End result was these weakened her heart to the point that it was only working at ten to fifteen percent. We were told that she would need a replacement. Just got the call a half hour ago that we got a new heart on the way, and tonight she will begin the transplant operation around midnight.
Prayers and our fingers are crossed. God's will shall be done according to His plan.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

doc henderson

clww, may God be with you and your family, as well as the doctors and nurses in care of your wife.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Magicman

My Prayer is for a successful transplant procedure and also for loving comfort for the donor family who just lost a loved one.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Those Doctors do wonders now a days!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Old Greenhorn

God speed to your wife and to you too.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

red

Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

kczbest

May the Lord guide the Surgeons hands and help your Wife make a speedy recovery.
I also Pray that God grant the donor Family his peace and comfort in this their time of loss.
Hail State!
2013 F150 Supercrew 4x4
John Deere 5303 4x4 with FEL
Cook's MP 32
Cat 289C with Bradco MM60 Forestry Mulcher Head

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

samandothers

Prayers that the doctors are/were skilled and your wife be strong and together with compassionate care she will heal. 

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Sixacresand

CLWW, praying for your wife and you.  
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

clww

Wanted to say a huge thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. New heart transplant happened and things are going extremely well. Wife went for a short walk around the ward yesterday, 2 days after surgery. Astounding! Should be out of the ICU recovery by tomorrow morning to another stepdown ward at the hospital. Surgeons said this morning that she has broken all previous records on her recovery process. Only a week ago, she was put on the transplant list, so everyone is astounded by her success at this point. Exciting times for us. God is Great!
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

Old Greenhorn

8) 8) smiley_blue_bounce smiley_clapping smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_bounce logrite_cool taz-smiley
SO happy for you both!
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

red

Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

sandhills

YES, YES, AND YES!!!! :)  (Jeff needs to make a bigger smiley  ;D)  So happy for both of you, now just take care of her and make sure she don't push the envelope too far.

clww

Thanks folks. Gets even better because now she is out of the ICU yesterday, and off all the IV meds and fluids. Only thing she has now is one drain line remaining (the other three were removed), and one Percocet pill every six hours for the pains. Doctors are telling us that she may come home this Friday....! Fingers crossed and still praying here.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

clww

Brought my wife home yesterday from the hospital. YAY!!! Phenomenal progress on her recovery, as many are in the hospital for months after a transplant. Worst part now is me playing nurse and cook 24/7 for the next several weeks. Hopefully we both survive! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

thecfarm

Good news it is.
 Brenda just had a new replacement. I am hoping she can survive the cooking too. I am busy with inside work and outside work. Both are suffering in the results. ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

doc henderson

Glad everyone is doing so well!!!

Thank You Sponsors!