iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

June 3

Started by Woodhauler, June 03, 2012, 06:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

And i got the fire burning! 53degrees here and pouring rain!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

sprucebunny

Yup. 4" of rain yeaterday and still coming. 52 degrees and the woodstove is going.
I heard it will be over 80 on Sunday but cold 'til then.
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Ironwood

Thought maybe this was directed at me,......45 today ;D

Cool and windy here too.

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Woodhauler

Quote from: Ironwood on June 03, 2012, 06:51:58 PM
Thought maybe this was directed at me,......45 today ;D

Cool and windy here too.

IronwoodHappy Bday!!!!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

thurlow

It was the 3rd of June, another sleepy, dusty Delta day, I was out choppin cotton and my brother was............. 8)
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

woodmills1

way cold heat on here also too
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

okmulch

95 degrees hot and muggy with a tornado watch till 2 am. I would gladly take the 52 degrees.
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

clww

The wife and I went to stay in the tent this weekend up in Williamsville, where we're building the cabin. Last night, it was 55 in the tent, so we had a fire going in the stove, just before bedtime. This morning, at 0530 when I got up to empty the two mouse traps ( 8)), it was 48. Another small fire in the wood stove.
Every weekend I go up there, I'm always thinking, "This will be the last fire"... Maybe next month?

Happy Birthday, Ironwood! I'll be 45 this year, too. We're almost middle aged!
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

I think that there has been a fire burning close to me for almost a week.   smiley_sun smiley_sweat_drop

Happy Birthday, Ironwood.    :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!