iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

it's rocket science obviously

Started by Good Feller, July 27, 2008, 09:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Good Feller

Good Feller

Don P

This should take you to the "behind the Forum" board where the instructions are up top
https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/board,16.0.html

Holler back if you get stuck, maybe somebody who's good at it will answer  :D

Good Feller

Guess I'm not a big enough computer nerd.  Now it says the picture is too big.  Screw it, it's not that important anyways. 
Good Feller

pasbuild

Been there a gazillion times myself :D :D :D :D :D
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Good Feller

LOL I feel a little bit better now that somebody else feels my pain!!! 
Good Feller

metalspinner

QuoteScrew it, it's not that important anyways

Yes, but the next one might be. ;)  It really is easy... once you know the steps.  Either you did not resize the pic so the longest dimension is 400, or you didn't compress the pic down to about 30.  Crop, resize, compress.
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Jeff

Actually, its not 30k its 44. and the longest dimension is 500 pixels :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

pigman

Rocket science is real simple. You just ignite the fuel and the rocket either goes up in the air or it  blows up  with a bang.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

metalspinner

I knew it was higher than 30! :D  I asked once, but got some vague answer. :D    After doing it so many times my way, I'm not sure I'll remember to bump them up.
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Jeff

When you upload, it tells the limit right on the upload page I believe.

Good Feller

I'm about ready to "blow up" to be honest!   So go into "my pictures" open up the picture and then what?  Do I have to send it somewhere or open it in another program?  How the heck do I shrink it? 
Good Feller

Jeff

Good Feller

Good Feller

Jeff

Paul_H

Quote from: Wendy_H on July 18, 2008, 08:38:26 PM
hmmm.... I see the pic didn't work. Rather than spend time figuring out how to upload into the gallery here, which I'm sure is easy because I know Paul has done it,

My sister couldn't do either and she's way smarter than me,heck she finished high school and uses big words and all.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Jeff

Good Feller

Heck I finished college and I can't figure it out!  I guess I should give my degree back! 
Good Feller

Good Feller

Was that all I had to read??? That's it!!! Only like 50 pages!!!  How unusable!!! 
Good Feller

pigman

QuoteI should give my degree back!
Only if your degree is in computer science.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Good Feller

ok everybody post your email addresses so I can send a picture through EMAIL of my new log skidder.  This will be 100 times easier. 
Good Feller

Jeff

I wont waste your time any longer.

Don K

Good Feller, The tutorial link that Jeff gave you for posting pics is actually very easy to use. I'll admit that I had to read it a coupla times to get it down pat as I am neither a computer nerd or a rocket scientist. I put off posting pics for a long time but the desire to share finally encouraged me to try it. Don't give up.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

thecfarm

I copied off what I had a hard time with.If the pictures are not down sized correctly,I would not want you to send me pictures.I just have dail up and it would take at least an hour for it to come through.It looks like alot,but it's not after you have done it a few times.
All this picture stuff that makes it "hard" is done to helps us all out here.Get the pictures down to the right size and you will be all set.Every one should know how to down size pictures anyways.I have told 2 people that have refused to learn,no more pictures.Takes way to long for me to down load a picture if it is not down sized.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!