iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Baby Squirrel

Started by sawwood, April 14, 2015, 07:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawwood

Saw this baby squirrel on my deck the other day. Our cats had scared it, but he came out of hiding after I ran them off. He was a cute little thing and was not scared of me, even climbing on my leg while I took pictures. After he calmed down, I took him over by our neighbor's fence where he climbed around a bit before running off.

Sawwood

Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

Magicman

Somebody started a really early family this year.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WV Sawmiller

If he gets after MM we will have Ray Stevens singing "Mississippi Squirrel Revival". My wife had a chipmunk do that several years ago when she went out and the screen door bumped the cat and made her drop her catch. Was pretty exciting for a while.

They are cute little buggers.. Hope he does well.

We had a cat with a litter of newborn kitten and threw a baby rabbit our neighbors dog had dug up in the mix. Old cat raised it just like the rest. It was a funny sight to see though.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

terry f

Good on you Sawwood, good to see people who respect wild animals.

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

coxy

first time I ever saw a baby gray

SwampDonkey

Cute maybe, but I don't give an inch. They are fine in the woods, I see piles of spruce scales on snow all winter, but not welcome around the buildings.  Tough love. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!