iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I am ROUGH on my legs!

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, April 03, 2014, 08:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Drouin

Just stay away from the cat and let someone else run it. That way the thing don't get ruing and you won't bleed  :D :D :D When you get the maggots on your leg I want to see the pic  :D :D :D :D ;D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

WDH

Quote from: Magicman on April 04, 2014, 09:52:26 AM
And you complained about my toes:o

Yes.  Justifiably so  :)
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

I will agree.  Them bird legs are ugly.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

doctorb

Having seen maggots used to clean wounds, I can tell you that they can sometimes do it better than surgeons.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

pigman

Quote from: doctorb on April 05, 2014, 08:40:54 AM
Having seen maggots used to clean wounds, I can tell you that they can sometimes do it better than surgeons.
and they usually charge less, but they don't accept most insurance. ;D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

isawlogs

I've had a few deer skulls cleaned out by maggots and must admit to there good work.  ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

petefrom bearswamp

The wound OW OW OW
The maggots ugh ugh ugh
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Mooseherder

So one maggot says to the other maggot.
"how are we going to worm our way outta this joint?"

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Mooseherder on April 05, 2014, 12:36:23 PM
So one maggot says to the other maggot.
"how are we going to worm our way outta this joint?"

smiley_trap_drummer

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

ND rancher

At least your not on crutches like me! Cow smashed my leg against a panel from the knee to bottom of my foot!Then the blood clot came so no work for maybe 2 months! I just did not need this at this at this time!At least no up here would even think of using grits! 
TimberKing B-20.  Have been bitten by the bug! Loving life !

coxy

the sad part is that maggots wont even eat the grits  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D hope ya feel better :)

kczbest

Quote from: thecfarm on April 03, 2014, 08:31:57 PM
That's it!! I've had it!! Jeff don't like to see snakes,well I don't like to see blood. Enough with the bloody pictures. Scroll was in overdrive again.  :D
But you know what is funny. I can watch a movie and watch all sort of bloody stuff,heads being chopped off and all the noise that the blood and guts make,don't bother me at all. It's not real.
Wife has one of those real time operation on TV. No way can I watch that. Someone would be picking me right up off the floor. I would look like Casper the ghost.
You need Grits in your diet! Grits will you the intestinal fortitude to face anything head-on! :D :D 8) 8)
Hail State!
2013 F150 Supercrew 4x4
John Deere 5303 4x4 with FEL
Cook's MP 32
Cat 289C with Bradco MM60 Forestry Mulcher Head

thecfarm

I see a lot of Red Flags.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!