iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

LT 40 Demo

Started by BCsaw, May 10, 2015, 12:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BCsaw

I went to a logging show in a nearby town on Friday. To my surprise the Woodmizer dealer was there. We made a bee line for the saws. I got a demo of an LT 40 hydraulic. I finally got to see all these toys and options that you guys are always talking about. I was very impressed with the speed of the carriage, especially on the return. Production would definitely benefit. I have been planning hydraulics upgrades for my mill and after seeing their benefit...........
This one was equipped with simple set. Not all the benefits of Accuset, but very handy. The logs he had were debarked already so I did not get to see the debarker operate. I have seen it on video, but always nice to see in person.
Nice machine. ;D
Inspiration is the ability to "feel" what thousands of others can't!
Homebuilt Band Sawmill, Kioti 2510 Loader Backhoe

prittgers

I sure wish I would have had an LT40 HD when I worked in the woods in Radium and Fernie!  You will never regret buying one - unless you find out you needed a '50 !
Parker Rittgers
Professional Sawyer, Retired, well, not really !
WoodMizer Alaska | 907.360.2497 cell 336.5143 office BevelSider.com ? Everything BevelSider
prittgers@aksamill.com

BCsaw

Handy for sure.......but I still don't see one in my future, at least not a new one. A little too expensive for something that would not be used to earn a living.

A used one may be a possibility some day. The production and portability would be an asset.

I have most of the components to add hydraulics to my mill, so I can see that in my future! ;D

For me, building something and then having it perform for you gives a great deal of satisfaction. :)
Inspiration is the ability to "feel" what thousands of others can't!
Homebuilt Band Sawmill, Kioti 2510 Loader Backhoe

woodmills1

all are welcome to come watch my lt70 remote, it is amazing.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Ribsy

Quote from: woodmills1 on May 11, 2015, 07:38:57 PM
all are welcome to come watch my lt70 remote, it is amazing.

We should all show up. You live in a beautiful section of the country... and the 70 makes it even better!
Engaged in tree work, tree removal, milling and and processing said product into high quality and well seasoned lumber slabs and firewood.

Klicker

I am down that way a few times a year. I might look you up in Sept. Rod
2006 LT 40 HD

Thank You Sponsors!