iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pic's for snowstorm

Started by bushmechanic, July 15, 2017, 04:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bushmechanic

Snowstorm asked for some pic's of our Rottne harvester on the tag trailer so here they are. It's from a couple of weeks ago when we moved to a new area.

snowstorm

bushmechanic

Actually  it's about 14'6" according to our measurements. Never said it was legal lol! The old TJ 230D is higher on the tag trailer than the Rottne and we have crossed the scales a lot with that one.

snowstorm

A twin steer truck is never seen around here well almost. Back in the 60s a j Cole had some
The old cracker box gmc.they had a big tank behind the cab and hauled fuel to the county and potatoes south in the trailer

red

An auto body shop has two Kenworth T800 twin steer trucks , business must be picking up .
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

GRANITEstateMP

Snowstorm,

I saw a program on PBS about those trucks, they were orange right?  Pretty neat program, must have been filmed mid to late 70's.  Told all about those trucks servicing Northern ME.  I'm also pretty sure they got one at the Owl Head Museum, but I've been wrong before, a lot!
Hakki Pilke 1x37
Kubota M6040
Load Trail 12ft Dump Trailer
2015 GMC 3500HD SRW
2016 Polaris 450HO
2016 Polaris 570
SureTrac 12ft Dump Trailer

snowstorm

The gmc is is in Coles mesuam in bangor along with a lot of other trucks and more. It's well worth seeing

Thank You Sponsors!