iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Unusual Events

Started by woodmills1, November 27, 2012, 06:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

my refrigerator icemaker just started spiting cubes into the kitchen onto the floor :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

POSTON WIDEHEAD

You never told us she was expecting!  :D Where's my Cigar?  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Slabs

Did they put the wrong door on the reefer?  Is it supposed to have a despenser in the door?
Slabs  : Offloader, slab and sawdust Mexican, mill mechanic and electrician, general flunky.  Woodshop, metal woorking shop and electronics shop.

woodmills1

we actually bought the extended warrenty on this one

on a service call the guy said is there anything else wrong

I was,  hey the ice doesnt fall out, like 10% of the time,  so,  well he tried, he adjusted,
he leveled and could not make it so

now once a while the chute is blocked open by old ice and new ice falls ona floor

:D :D :D :D :D :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

wheelinguy

Sounds like you need to get some gin and tonic and invite some people over. 8)

Thank You Sponsors!