iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

North Dakota Found To Be Harboring Nuclear Missile

Started by Mark M, February 13, 2003, 09:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark M

This is what happens when a people are deprived of trees. They build up huge arsenals of nuclear weapons so they can take over places with trees like Wisconsin, Michigan, or even Kansas. I wish it wern't so, but I have seen the silos and know they exist  :'(.

http://www.theonion.com/onion3904/north_dakota.html

Mark

J Beyer

DanG!  Better watch myself and not make any jokes about treeless states!
"From my cold, dead, hands you dirty Liberals"

whitepe

Wow,
And here I thought it was only North Korea that we had
to worry about but now we got North Dakota.
When will it ever end. ;)
blue by day, orange by night and green in between

Haytrader

Mark,

Be careful about comeing to Kansas. We have silos too. Some have corn silage in them.....the fermented kind.
We have some happy cows down here.
 8)  8)  8)
Haytrader

Mark M

Hi Haytrader

Your silos are probably right side up, these ones up here are upside down. Not much to see, just a chain-linked fence and a power pole.

Back in 1972 I worked for a farmer hauling silage, his silos were full so we were dumping it on a big pile. I really liked driving on that plie, it smelled really good and I got about half goofy.

Mark

Eggsander

So is that when you decided to move West of the border?  ::)
Hey ... I was just kidding....easy now....no point in getting all upset...just...take...your...finger...off...the...button...we're...all...friends...here.  ;D
Steve

Mark M

Hi Egg

Well sorta, back then I was going to school over at Detroit Lakes. I moved to flat land (Fargo) in '74 and then back home near Ray, MN in '85 where I spent 9 years living in exile and getting edumacated. Came back out to the wild west in '94 after my folks passed away.

Been here since but keep lookin east. :-/

Mark

OneWithWood

Don't spread it around but in the middle of Southern Indiana is a Navy, yes I said Navy, base.  The base stockpiles trident missiles that in a pinch could be launched from land to counter any attack from North Dakota, or for that matter, any other place that may harbor ill will.  Just to put this all in perspective Indiana gave the world Bonnie and Clyde, John Dillinger, Charles Manson, the Rev. Jim Jones, Dan Quayle and a host of other characters.  I understand that as I type this one of our citizens is experimenting with launching Poplar Trees with black powder.  Probably trying to even up the tree dispersion thing 8) 8) :D :D :D :D :D :D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Mark M

I wonder if you can detect a flying popple tree with radar?

Last spring I was in Switzerland and saw the DanG-dest thing. We were near the city of Interlaken and there were 2 fighter planes doing some fly-overs. After a few minutes they landed on what appeared to be just a grass field (from where I was at). The next thing you know they just disappeared. :o   I don't remember seeing any buildings or anything else that looked like a airfield. I have been told they have a lot of stuff built into the mountains and this must be the case. Also found out they can blow the tunnels in the mountains if need be to keep out intruders. Better not let Whitepe take that polka-dot sawmill of his over there :)

Mark

whitepe

Mark M,
Mechanical Engineers build weapons
Civil Engineers build targets
Electronics Engineers make sure that the weapons
hit the targets.    :D :D :D

blue by day, orange by night and green in between

Mark M

So then Perry, are you workin' on da guidence system for dat flyin' popple.  ;)

Eggsander

Aw heck Mark, we won't hold it against ya, you can c'mon back over any ol' time you like.  ;)
Steve

dail_h

IF THEY GITS THET POPPLE TREE LAUNCHED WITH THET BLACK POWDER<WILL THAT MAKE IT A ""STUD"" MISSEL???
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

Thank You Sponsors!