iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Sawyer!!

Started by Corley5, May 13, 2002, 09:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corley5

I'm proud to annouce the birth of our son Zachariah James Whittaker 8).  He was born at 7:54 PM this evening.  He weighed 7lbs 7.9oz, and is 19.5" long 8).  We went into the hospital at 2:30 AM and I just got home and have to be back in the morning so I'm off to bed for a much needed rest ;D.  Talk to you later.  Good Night  
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Paul_H

Wow! Congratulations on your son 8)It sound like all is well with Mom and baby.

You'll be walking on air for a few days! :D

Good deal Corley5
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Jeff

Congratulations Greg!  
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Norm

Congratulations Corley5 and Mrs. Corley5!

DanG

8) 8) 8) 8)

Congratulations, Greg. Things will never be the same, now. Parenthood places all aspects of life in a new perspective. What a lucky kid! He gets to grow up around old tractors and a sawmill. :) :) :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Eggsander

Congratulations, and all the best to you and yours! :) :)
I gotta wonder if that Corley will still be on the original wood when HE passes it on to HIS son.  8)
Steve

Tom

Cogratulatios, Children are the world's greatest wonder.

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Zachariah. 

Ron Scott

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll enjoy the "new addition".
~Ron

Ron Wenrich

Geez, I thought you would go with either John Deere or Corley Frick.   :D

Congrats on the addition.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Bud Man

Congratulations to all !  I like the name Zachariah, strong name !
The groves were God's first temples.. " A Forest Hymn"  by.. William Cullen Bryant

Frank_Pender

Tell the wife, Well done from all of us, Corley 5.  Your description sounds as though he will be long and lean, a good combination for a logger and sawyer, both. ;)
Frank Pender

Jeff

Lean? Man, you got some weird sawyers out there if you think they are supposed to be lean. :D Loggers, yes, Sawyers NO

woodman

Walk on air for as long as you can, about 100 years or so.
Jim Cripanuk

Jeff

Greg, you have a great opportunity in this day and age to record this little ones great moments with digital photography and video. I wish that was available when my kids were first born. We were able to start getting some video when they were about 3 and older.

Having this website has enabled me to reach some resources I really would not have access to before. I actually had someone contact me wanting to know if I would like to have a baby picture of our very own Kevin. I said is this for real? And they said yes, that he would want me to have it.  Its really not bad considering that it was probably canadian kodak film and paper which leaves a little to be desired.

Kevins Baby Picture

DanG

Good lookin' kid, Jeff. Looks just like his Daddy.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Jeff

Do you know Kevins Dad?

KEVIN FROM THE FORUM! KEVIN FROM CANADA!
THE KEVIN THAT WANTS TO BE A MICHIGANDER SO BAD HE HAS A MAILBOX IN MICHIGAN> NEVER GETS MAIL BUT HES REAADY!!
THE KEVIN THAT COMES OVER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT JUST SO HE CAN SLEEP IN WALMARTS PARKING LOT.

THE KEVIN THAT LOOKS LIKE HIS BABY PICTURE.

NOT MY KEVIN! THE FORUM'S KEVIN FOR GODS SAKE!

Corley5

Kevin was very photogenic as baby ;D.  Are all Canadian babies that cute :D :D  For an update on Zack
I just got home once again from the hosp.  Things are going very well he's happy, active and quiet :o.  Mom is doing well too.  He was delivered by C-section and she has been somewhat uncomfortable but is getting better.  It's been nothing serious anyway.  They should both come home Thursday or Friday and I hope he stays happy and quiet when he comes home and doesn't a lot ;D  It'll be a few years before he is tall enough to pull the stick on the Corley and even longer before he can handle the 395 Husky but I've got a cute little Cub Farmall that'll fit him pretty well.  I might have to put some blocks on the pedals but they'll get along good 8)  Thanks guys

Gordon

Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Gordon

Corley5

Mom and son came home tonight 8)  Both are resting comfortably and are glad to be home.

Kevin

Congratulations from Canada.
why is everyone always pick`n on me?  ;D

CHARLIE

CONGRATULATIONS GREG! 8) 8) 8)  When he gets to be about 5 years old, y'all are going to have lots of fun. Fishing, camping and getting to answer all those questions he'll be asking. :)  
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

timberbeast

Congrats 8)Congrats 8)Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everytime I see a baby ('cept for Kevin :D),  I want another,  but 4's enough,  plus 2 weren't even supposed to be possible,  so I'll settle with what I got.  You have every right to be proud!! 8)
Where the heck is my axe???

DonT

Congratulations! I have three kids(6-4-2) and they sure make life a whole lot more interesting.DonT

Thank You Sponsors!