iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bud Man! Macurtis!  Where were you?

Started by Bibbyman, April 06, 2002, 08:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibbyman

Hay!  Why didn't you guys show up at the Wood-Mizer open house in Mt.Vernon, MO. today?  :( I came just to meet you.

Here we have Sergeant Arkansawyer introducing new recruits to their fist day at Wood-Miser cheerleading boot camp. Looks like he's got his work cut out for him with this batch but he'll get them whipped into lean, mean Orange sawing machines in no time.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)  Hup 2, 3! Hup 2, 3! Hup 2, 3! [/glow][/color]
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Corley5

Green grass and T-shirts!  Must be nice.  We've still got a foot of snow in the woods.  More where it drifted in the fields.  Where I was landing logs today I had to drop the logs at the bottom of a little hill and winch them to the top.  Too much snow to pull them with the machine.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Ron Scott

And more snow today. Another 3 inches this morning so far and still coming. May need 4x4 again tomorrow to get into work areas.
~Ron

Don P

I don't think I'll tell my help that, we're pulling out in the morning :D. I'll see you guys when we hook up a new string and can, be safe and have fun ;D

CHARLIE

That picture reminds me of Tom's post where he talked about him and his sawing friends standing in a line, looking out into nowhere while they carried on a conversation. :D :D :D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

macurtis

I had good intentions, civic duty called. When I meet
Arkensawyer, I will have work clothes on, ears open,
and mouth shut. Does he really lure people his way
by tales of fishing and hunting? I would imagine
he tells them when they get there the fish were biting
last week ,so now all we have to do is pull these slabs
and boards!!!!

Bud Man

Macurtis cra-poied on me, said he had to watch some runners and tend to a local festival. I intended to be there but had to do some Taxes to end the year right.  Will be pulling into Mt. Vernon on May 3 by 8:00 AM to pick my mill up and get training , have been hitting the manuals and lining up some work so I can hit the ground running(Tree companies mostley)  I wish I had come , saw you're pictures , looked like a good crowd and fun time !!
The groves were God's first temples.. " A Forest Hymn"  by.. William Cullen Bryant

Thank You Sponsors!