iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Short day, short week!

Started by Woodhauler, November 30, 2016, 12:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Went this am to load, Town dirt road was soft. Wood yard was soft. Didn't want to tick the town off so I only got one load. On way out found out weigh cops was on only road to mill so home I came. Rain again today/tonight so nothing tomorrow for me other then load I got on truck. >:(
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Bruno of NH

It's a tough business trucking logs .
Hopefully it will get cold and the markets get better in Maine :)
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

barbender

Same thing up here, I haven't forwarded since last Friday.
Too many irons in the fire

Maine logger88

I haven't done much this week got a load of 8ft hardwood hauled Monday but haven't cut a stick since. Been trying to get my pickup ready for plowing and a whole lot of dubbing. At least this is bringing up are water tables and maybe the mills will use up some wood
79 TJ 225 81 JD 540B Husky and Jonsered saws

xalexjx

same thing here in upstate ny, had a freeze tuesday and sent 40 ton of hw pulp to clean up a landing on a peice of property I own then moved equipment today to a 70acre road side job till everything freezes up good. Kinda glad we had a dry summer and i'v been saving my summer lots
Logging and Processed Firewood

starmac

Short week last week because of the hollidays. Hauled a load monday, but they cancelled yesterday and today because of cold temps, suppose to go at it again in the morning.
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

Thank You Sponsors!